Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
Bookmark a workout for future use
If you really liked a work out you can save to do again
6 votes -
View stats without being in a workout
I would love to view my stats of every workout rather than only being able to find it if completing a workout.
7 votes -
Just Make the Start/Stop Hit Surface on the UI Bigger!
It's so easy to make the active hit area of the Start / Stop buttons bigger. Do you actually ever use your app in a gym when you finish a set and jab the screen multiple times to try and hit the timer? C'mon...
5 votes -
PUT THE NUTRITION LOGGING BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS
Up until today I have been able to manually type the # of servings for each item in meal tracking. This is how I track my macros in the app because I use Cronometer which is not compatible. I have an entry for protein (4 cal), carb (4 cal) and fat (9 cal). Then I manually type the serving size for the # of grams I had of each.
Now I can't do that anymore! I can only choose a whole number from a drop down and the highest it goes is 99! Please put it back to the way…
14 votes -
Ability to add notes to self-care or any agenda ite to track what you did for that
Add the ability to have notes on all agenda items that your trainer adds, not just work outs.
3 votes -
Alphabetical food list
Under meal planning/tracking, the list of foods should be alphabetical rather than random. Especially under favorites, it would save a lot of time entering meals.
29 votes -
Being able to jump back to a workout by tapping on last results
Being able to jump back to previous workouts by tapping on previous results
2 votes -
Auto calorie deficit counter for week
The counter would automatically track the difference between total calorie burn and calorie intake for the week. It might also be beneficial to have an individual summing of (total calorie burn and calorie intake /pounds lost) because that number will be different for everyone. This would help challenge and encourage participants to forego eating those little extras. It would be like a reverse fuel gauge of “emptying the tank!”
14 votes -
Be able to enter rep numbers per side of body
When there are reps per side, have a box where you enter the number of reps you do per side!!
2 votes -
Be able to add comments directly to the exercise in the workout
Be able to add comments right next to exercises
12 votes -
Allow me to create a “meal” from ingredients
Every morning I make the same breakfast: Greek yogurt, sliced banana, strawberries, blueberries, granola topper and a touch of honey. I’d don’t like having to enter each ingredient every day. I’d like to be able to save the whole thing as a “meal” and call it “Kim’s Yogurt Breakfast” or whatever.
14 votes -
Ability to add more # of meals throughout the day
I eat 6 times a day so logging my food currently goes breakfast lunch and dinner then the other 3 meals have to get put into the snack category. If there was an ability to make more meal slots that would be very helpful. Also the ability to see macros from each meal, not just a daily total.
6 votes -
Easier way to track multiple serving recipes
Find a way to have recipes broke down so that they can be entered into the food tracker more accurately. Many times I feel my food isn't tracked correctly because it's inaccurate
25 votes -
Prepopulate #reps and weight
Ability to have weight and #reps pre-populated based on last known information. Also ability to copy from one set to another would be great with option to edit.
8 votes -
Finishers
It would be great to have a “finisher” category before stretches! It’s nice to finish a workout with an 8-10 minute hiit finisher. Warmup, strength, hiit finisher, stretch. Gives that extra endurance boost!
2 votes -
Mental Health Check
BetterHelp app, in addition to all its other services like scheduling and so on, also offers a space to “journal” each day, either by writing freehand or answering a randomly generated prompt or just choosing an emoticon. It can be kept confidential to the user or shared and could be beneficial in tracking how exercise affects mood and promoting positive mental health benefits of exercise
7 votes -
Workout times
If the workout is a timed workout, like a stretch or something like that, have a timer for that as well and not just for rest breaks.
7 votes -
Fitbit activity and general on trainerize shown as one.
If fitbit activity could be recognized as the general activity instead of it showing separately. Ex. When I walk it syncs to the app but my general doesn't say complete so if I click competed it seems like I did 2 general workouts. It's not a necessity, just a thought.
3 votes -
When adding a cardio exercise for workouts I would like to add treadmill stats, not reps & lbs
Today I added treadmill to my workout, it asked me to enter in reps and lbs used, but that's not what treadmill stats are. It would be great to add treadmill into my workout and record my minutes, miles, incline, calories burned just like when treadmill is on a normal warm up for other workouts!
5 votes -
Add boxing to cardio list
When selecting a cardio workout boxing is not shown on the list.
8 votes
- Don't see your idea?
