Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
Add meters for swimming.
I’m addition to time, add meters
253 votes -
Change the date
I’d like the ability to change the dates of my progress photos. I just started using the app but uploaded a presurgical picture of myself from 12/29/22. Its dating the picture in March of 2023.
2 votes -
Track distance for sandbag carries
While doing a routine I’ve noticed specially with sand bag routines it ask for an X amount of reps instead of tracking the distance. Say if you have to do a 200m carry it doesn’t track distance to insure you’ve went 200m. It asks for reps and weight as if you were doing a standard lifting set.
4 votes -
Entering Recipes
I would like a place to enter multiple servings recipes where the nutritional info is unknown. There appears to be some other somewhat time consuming ways to do it but something straightforward would be welcome 🤩
137 votes -
Allow user to enter the serving size themself
The app defaults to 1 serving, e.g. 1 cup, and then only offers fractions. This is super clunky and time consuming. At least default it to the -. Better yet, allow user to enter in decimals.
88 votes -
Plant based and raw meals please
Please add more vegan, gluten-free, and raw dishes into the program.
44 votes -
Old note category
go back and see all the notes you have made on previous workouts.Helps you know what to focus on the next go around.
3 votes -
Add a food to an existing meal without having to edit it
I want to be able to add a food to an existing meal without having to navigate to the meal and edit it. This is an annoying process. Meal logging is not very good in your program. Integrate with Lose-it! It’s the best.
25 votes -
Use artificial intelligence to, based on the picture uploaded, preselect the items in the meal and estimate calories intake
Use artificial intelligence (computer vision) to determine the meal composition and estimated quantity in the uploaded picture and pre-select it for the person to modify or validate saving them time!
6 votes -
Automatically populate the authors name of the message I would like to respond to. .
As a user, I would like to automatically populate the message’s author I would like to respond to instead of selecting the name of the author.
3 votes -
Be able to enter fractions… like 1.5 or 0.6
Be able to enter non-whole numbers, like 1.5 or 0.6
When my units are a fraction, like 2.5, having to choose between 2 and 3 when neither is accurate is frustrating.
20 votes -
Allow the user to search by cooking types
I am not sure of what to eat so my trainer helped me find recipes on the app, however, I want to search by cooking type to narrow them down. I just bought a instant pot & would love to able to search for instant pot recipes only but I can’t. My trainer is able to search that way but I cannot
3 votes -
Ability to restart my program or select a new one
At the end of six weeks, have the ability to automatically load the program again if one wishes to continue the exercises.
11 votes -
Compliment instructor on app
I just did live remote workout. It would be nice to compliment instructors for those of us who use the remote feature
3 votes -
Fix weight conversion formula from lbs to kg
Currently it uses the formula of 2.2 lbs to 1 kg instead of 2.205. Small but since I use lbs and my trainer uses kg it’s a little annoying when we hit milestones and are seeing different things
15 votes -
More search functions by name of workout in video
I would like to be able to search for a workout via the name of the video, ex. Yoga or stretching. Instead of just length of video or broad category.
5 votes -
Personalized Workouts and be able to create a personalized workout
I’d like to be able to create my own work outs - particularly for off days when I want some thing lighter and not quite as extensive. Still using the same format with exercises and links to videos from Ben’s workout.
16 votes -
5 votes
-
3 votes
-
Easier to find quick, simple meals (less ingredients)
More quick meals with less ingredients
264 votes
- Don't see your idea?
