Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
Ejercicios substitutos bajo impacto
Dar opciones de bajo impacto para aquellos con lesiones en rodillas/tobillos
2 votes -
Option to join the new monthly challenge from the app
Option to join the new monthly challenge from the app. This would be a great feature instead of always having to pay through the WhatsApp group.
11 votes -
There is now crosscountry ski log.
Expand so thar you can log crosscountry skiing.
2 votes -
European barcode (Dutch, German, French and Spanish)
We Europeans like to use the barcode scanner too... And let us create foods and meals with barcode so it will be easy to create foods and meals
16 votes -
3 votes
-
App for AppleTV
Develop an app for Apple TV so we can start it directly there instead of sharing the screen from the iPhone or iPad
2 votes -
Have a shortcut on the dashboard to meals created and Show the Calories on list
The full meal calories shown in the list would allow users to get ideas for meal’s using remaining calories.
5 votes -
Be able to set transition timers in training circuts.
As the title suggests, add the option to set spacing intervals into circuit workouts so you have 5 or 10 seconds to pick up or move to your next set of equipment before the workouts timer starts.
4 votes -
Group chat with other participants
The ability to chat with other members for added support and guidance
25 votes -
Add sleep number app
Add sleep number app to sync so you can track sleep patterns
9 votes -
Performance test tracking on App
Track performance test on app.
Either after the workout so it doesnt get Lost
Or literally during the workout3 votes -
10 votes
-
3 votes
-
swipe to finish a task/workout
facilitate the finish workout button with option of a swipe without having to go through everything and the ratings
2 votes -
Titan smart watch support
App should be able to allow all smart watches to connect irrespective of the brand.
5 votes -
Release Bluetooth connection on Apple Watch
After I finish the work out, many times I want to ride my peloton. My peloton will not connect to my Apple Watch. I’m presuming because you’re still retaining the handle to the Bluetooth connection. Even killing the app on the Apple Watch doesn’t release it. I have to restart my Apple Watch every time on a ride my peloton now.
9 votes -
The phone get really hot while using this app. And it drain the battery. This is a huge bug
The phone get really hot while using this app. And it drain the battery. This is a huge bug. Also I can’t charge it at the same time because it is too hot. Please, fix this.
30 votes -
adding set makes another set of
Adding a new set should add a new set of the specific exercise this button is clicked on, not the entire workout. I think this is a bug, not an enhancement
3 votes -
View full recipe after saving to my meals
Need to be able to view full recipes after saving to “My Meals”, “Past Meals or logging in diary. Going back to search is frustrating and time consuming
19 votes -
The ability to respond to messages my trainer sends. I pay enough money that me being able to respond should be an option.
$160 a month and that isn't enough to have the ability to respond to messages my trainer sends? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of. I have full access to the app, and I can get messages but can't respond. I don't believe that was included in my contract which I'll be reviewing when I get home.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?
