Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
Share Google drive that contains previously reported progress reports so we can see how far we have come during the journey.
Share Google drive that contains previously reported progress reports so we can see how far we have come during the journey.
2 votes -
Edit/Rearrange Meal Plan
The meal is prescribed and set. I like to rearrange my meals and macros to all fit nicely in my daily schedule. It would be nice to be able to have that edit feature so I can customize/make small adjustments to my plan to better fit my schedule. while maintaining accurate macros.
5 votes -
Sync with galaxy
Activity tracker
9 votes -
Fix the sync with Withings scale so it works
There is settings to turn this on but it doesn’t work!
I purchased a Withings scale only to be disappointed that it doesn’t sync
4 votes -
6 votes
-
2 votes
-
Editable widgets under My Progress
Have widgets that you can edit/add under the My Progress section. It’s great you can choose the ones that are there to display but I’d like to also see a widget there for additional daily activities I’d like to track like… water (glasses), breath work (minutes). Some things may just flag that a task is complete.. ie: grateful task Y/N etc
In addition you can have free text in some of the widgets to add notes/ diary entries… ie what grateful for that day
7 votes -
Quick add
Should be able to quick add calories/macros.
5 votes -
Being able to add steps as my fitbit broke 💔
Have a feature u can add steps if u have a watch like me that can't sync to the app
5 votes -
Being able to rearrange the tiles on the dash
On the main page where it has things to do underneath it there are other categories that a coach may use but the user may want to prioritize when they see the tiles
2 votes -
Videos from different angles
Videos from multiple angles to help understand proper form
3 votes -
1 vote
-
Calorie estimate from workouts
This seems obvious: If you know what I weigh, what exercises I'm doing, duration of the workout and how many reps and sets, why can't you give me a range or estimate of how many calories I burned in that workout?
3 votes -
Separate section for scale and meal pics
A lot of times I have questions for my trainer, whom I also send my scale and meal pics too, meaning my questions get lost in the mix. Would it be possible to have a separate section for scale and food pics like we have for our body progress pics? This would be helpful to track our meals and such too.
5 votes -
Better rest timer
On ipad i have to push only on the small icon to the right few times to work, it would be nice to make the icon on the left start the timer.
Also it would be bice to mark them in colors so you know what timers you used and what is still not used.
Thanks team great app 🙏🏻
2 votes -
Track additional habits
I would like to be able to track other habits than water (ie. Ate slowly, stopped eating at 80% full, chose whole foods etc)
6 votes -
Photo Comparison
As far as I can tell, I can only compare my current photos to my most recent photos. I would like to be able to compare earlier photos to current photos to keep motivated about my progress.
10 votes -
When needing to substitute workouts, offer workouts for the same muscle group as opposed to the same workout machine
When needing to substitute workouts, offer workouts for the same muscle group as opposed to the same workout machine
58 votes -
No hay duda son los mejores
Lo único que puedo describir es que con esta aplicación se logra un gran cambio, sugerencia que sigan creando más maravillas y solo dar las gracias por crear esta maravillosa aplicación que me permite trabajar cada día en mi mejora versión tanto física como mental son los mejores 👊🏼
1 vote -
Add comments instead of meals for cheat day
Sometimes i find myself struggling finding the items I need for complex meals or home made stuff.
It would be great to have a comment section to add so that it can give a description of the meal5 votes
- Don't see your idea?
