Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
Fix app crash
App crashes after editing work out, still after reporting issue
4 votes -
Fix Bugs
For a while there was a malfunction with the decimal when tracking treadmill or elliptical distance. This was frustrating because 1.75 would track as 175 miles. 😭😂
Fix the bugs and stay on top of those sort of things. Excellent app otherwise!
3 votes -
Organize substitution list of exercise in more logical and simpler fashion
I need to record an exercise-maybe substitute an exercise set by my trainer--- i want to search by only a few means-
Body part-- ie biceps
Action-- ie curl
Equipment-- ie dumbbell / barbell / machine
Brand of machine -- ie Smith or Nautilus
Gym that I am training in.I only want to see arm curls
Then select the equipment optionSince most clients are members of gyms such as 24 HR or Golds or LA Fitness etc- it would also be great to just search by gym brand.
As most gyms use only a few equipment brands it…6 votes -
Sync with In Body
Sync with InBody.
6 votes -
2 votes
-
2 votes
-
More accessibility features such as large print four legal blindness
The app should have a option to increase Font size.
9 votes -
Connection with Skagen watches
Would it please be possible to have more connected apps such as Skagen watches. I used to work around it with Google fit but that doesn't seem to be available anymore.
4 votes -
To be able to check off meditation as an activity so that I can track how many times a week I get my meditation in
Add meditation as an activity that can be tracked. Check off that it was done and how many minutes, just like any other activity and be able to see trends in how often this activity was completed.
9 votes -
Change default measurement for fluids to ounces
It would be great if the app would save my fluid measurements and meats in ounces (not milliliters).
7 votes -
Save my common portion sizes in Favorites
I’d like my Favorite food items to save the portion sizes I routinely eat. For example, every day I have to adjust the measurement unit (from tbsp to cup) and scroll for the quantity of egg whites instead of saving units/amount I eat daily.
31 votes -
1 vote
-
Meal outlined each week
I feel like my meal plan for the week including snack should already be uploaded.
3 votes -
Sync with Life Fitness and other fitness equipment
It would be nice to seamlessly sync with equipment such as Life Fitness and have the incline, resistance, distance put into the app.
4 votes -
The user interface on an iPad is very bad. Especially the video player. Please fix it.
The user interface on an iPad is very bad. Especially the video player. Please fix it. Doesn’t display the entire name of the workout. Etc.
1 vote -
Ability to encode different variations of machines and units
The same equipment at the gym can have different brands, making it hard to track across them. Encoding like for like.
Also, some weights are in kg’s and some are in lbs2 votes -
The ability to view your weight loss over time
Showing a line through the graph of your daily weight entires that more clearly shows your average trend so it’s easier to view your loss
7 votes -
A place to view ideas for habits to track
That your coach can then speak with you about and implement as they see fit
5 votes -
Ability to input the various meals from the cookbook.
Ability to input the various meals from the cookbook. Rather than having to hunt for each ingredient.
4 votes -
Have trainerize ask you if you’ve entered the wrong number for weight or reps if it looks way off from other days
Have trainerize ask you if you’ve entered the wrong number for weight or reps if it looks way off from other days. This way you won’t accidentally record weight for reps and vice versa
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
