Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6424 results found
-
Allow member to add/delete/edit daily habits instead of asking trainer to do it
Allow nember to add daily habits, edit, delete
7 votes -
Add exercise category for yard work, house chores
Add activity for yard work, house chores. Now i post as functional strength training
2 votes -
Sync meals to time if day, i.e morning=<<breakfast, not Snack, afternoon = lunch, evening ,= dinner
Sync meals track to time of day. = morning=breakfast(not snack) afternoon= lunch, evening=dinner, snack last meal choice
2 votes -
Add more tesco products, and branded Scottish food
There's not enough Tesco or Scottish brand foods listed so not always accurate when you have to pick one,also what's the point in taking a picture if you can't tell what it is?
1 vote -
Needs to be user friendly
The app has far too many buttons. That are not user friendly. For example you have the favorite button and the add button right next to each other making it look like the same button. I've been using it for like 4 weeks now and they're still far too many buttons for me to just plainly understand the app. A lot of my barcodes don't work when I scan them. Measuring out the food in the log is frustrating and I always end up clicking the wrong button. It's just like a lot of extra steps for me to go…
3 votes -
Is there a way to add barcodes to food items that dont show up when you scand them?
Adding a feature which you can enter the barcode and put the item in and then later you guys can review the item. That's input with the barcode, approve or disapprove. And if approve then add that barcode into your database for future references.
19 votes -
4 votes
-
Complete Recipes
Sometimes they are missing steps or are unclear
3 votes -
Acessibility
Make the app fully screen reader friendly for Apple device and android users. Change all fonts and icons colour from pale grey to black and all on bold format? Or maybe consider larger font customisation in chat windowss
1 vote -
I would love to be able to delete the programming I’m not doing. Like the at home option, for my specific trainers programming.
I would love to be able to delete the programming I’m not doing. Like the at home option, for my specific trainers programming.
1 vote -
Add TrainerRoad app connectivity. Great for cyclists / triathletes keeping their workouts in Supra human training
Add TrainerRoad app connectivity for those of us who also cycle / traithletes
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Would benefit from being able to add a worout from the client side for coach colab
Being able to add workout from client side if last minute or additional work after an already dedicated workout completion for a more in depth track of work...instead of just strength trying fpr 20 mins
1 vote -
Pedometer within the app.
My watch and phone pedometer apps don't connect with this site.
3 votes -
Please adjust the Calander so I can see the day in a different format
Please adjust the Calander so I can see the day in a different format, otherwise the app is great
1 vote -
Add meal from Breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack tile
CRITICAL UPDATE REQUESTED Meal tracker page needs a revamp! #1 stop with initial screen as being photo #2 start meal tracker page with prepopulated ‘Bkfst, Lunch, Dinner & snack’ tiles from which you can CLICK on the TILE to make a food entry into THAT meal time! From that click, one gets options for photo, search entry, or barcode - Thanks!
1 vote -
Display total number of gym users inside gym
Display total number of gym users inside gym
So you know how busy / quiet gym is
1 vote -
Display total visits to gym , consecutive days gym attended
Display total visits to gym , consecutive days gym attended
4 votes -
I’d like to be able to reschedule an existing appointment without getting a message that I don’t have enough credit credits.
I get a message stating that I don’t have enough credits to reschedule an appointment when I’m rescheduling an existing appointment which makes no sense. I already own the session, I just want to change it.
3 votes -
Please bring back the old calendar view
The old calendar view was super handy where you could see your month at a glance. The new layout isn’t as helpful as you can only see days in a list view.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?
