Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
The app is too slow
When in imputing reps and kg it takes forever to load like the app is frozen
8 votes -
Filter ingredient
It would be nice to be able to further filter the meals by ingredients and cuisine. The search functions only searches by the title of the meal, which may not be descriptive enough. This would make planning easier based on what ingredients we have on hand
8 votes -
Improve the app’s response time
It takes too long time to load an activity, change view etc. The program is just too slow.
8 votes -
Add a Notes section
Add a free-form notes section for users to leave notes from their training activity (ie lbs of weight used; extra workouts, wins & challenges from the workouts.
8 votes -
Please create an option to copy foods to multiple days
Please create an option to copy foods to multiple days
8 votes -
This app when used to start a workout in a class significantly drains battery and causes the phone to get extremely hot. I contacted Apple
This app when used to start a workout in a class significantly drains battery and causes the phone to get extremely hot. I contacted Apple Support and they found the issue is with the app and not the iOS or phone. I loose over 50% of my battery when I start a workout in class. Very disappointed and this is a known issue as just about everyone else in class has the same problem. Which is why they stopped using the app.
8 votes -
I'd like to just log macros and not have to enter ever meal/food
I'd like to just log macros and not have to enter ever food/meal
8 votes -
Enlarge clickable area for the pause, play, and stop buttons in a timed workout
In a timed workout or circuit workout, the pause button is hard to tap. You miss the button unless you tap right in the center. The clickable area is only the size of the pause icon itself. Put the icon in a larger button so a larger area is clickable, without changing the look. Also apply this to all the control buttons too.
8 votes -
Search meals
Want to be able to search recipes without selecting the “+” meal; helps with meal planning (exp why not embed in EAT icon which shows meal planner currently)
Also want to be able to pre-log meals as part of meal planning and click on entry to see the recipe. Right now I can only see the recipe by selecting “+” and must back out to actually log it. Inefficient!
Lastly, why not show more meal planning ideas beyond 3 sample days? Show for 1 week and change it each week. When watching macros, this matters immensely:
8 votes -
Evolt active integration
Integration with the evolt 360 app would be great so we can track progress in visceral fat levels etc
8 votes -
Weight Averages!
Could you guys add a feature where the app adds your selected weight inputs to average out for clients weekly check ins?
9 votes -
Book appointments and being able to see all the booked appointments through this app.
Book appointments and being able to see all the booked appointments through this app.
8 votes -
Lenguaje en Español
Estamos en un país donde se habla Español, porque tenemos que usar una app en otro idioma ?
8 votes -
I need to be able to put notes beside each set
Allow notes beside each set.
So you can add the last one was a super set.
Or that you can add notes on the difficulty8 votes -
I can’t enter itemized food and then scroll to enter more in my meals
I can’t enter itemized food and then scroll to enter more in my meals, I either have to exit out or add individual portions, ie: 1 portion Carbonaut Bread, hit review, which won’t show what you added, and then log. Then you have to go back in to add more food, 1/4 cups shredded lettuce, exit, rinse and repeat for the rest of your meal.
When I first downloaded this app it didn’t do this, I don’t know if this was after an update or is just something that happened.8 votes -
Can you enhance program so that you can enter your food and meals on computer. Seeing on a big screen would be more helpful
Can you enhance program so that you can enter your food and meals on computer. Seeing on a big screen would be more helpful. I also believe this would be helpful for finding food items
8 votes -
Ability to Copy from Previous Programs
Wanting to copy one of the trainer set up sessions from a previous program to my current program.
8 votes -
Allow manual editing of time slept. Either data from watch or from manual input.
I’m not able to manually change sleep data. Specially if I entered it in wrong. Allow this to happen.
8 votes -
Making videos longer/ voice note
When giving feedback or receiving it, you’re unable to record a voice note and can only leave a video for 60 seconds so it’s hard trying to be concise in what you wish to discuss. It would be a perfect app if you could record a voice note or record longer videos. Thank you.
8 votes -
make creating a meal easier
Scanning a recipe offline so have correct macros: e.g sloppy joes recipe scans the recipe and puts in all the macros
8 votes
- Don't see your idea?
