Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
Put the videos in a larger window.
On the mobile app, the videos are in a very small window making it difficult to see details. When you tap the videos to show them, they should open in a larger window so it's easier to see the details of how the trainer is performing the exercise.
9 votes -
Alternative weight categories
Some machines at my gym have numeric values on the plates, not kg/lbs. The option to choose between weights and levels would provide more accurate data. When I'm lifting the 11th plate down, it's more than 11kg.
9 votes -
To enter workouts retrospectively
I've done a workout a week ago and it just registers as "Missed", can't edit or add anymore?
9 votes -
Adjust tab order to consider supersets
Adjust tab or next button order so the cursor focus is advanced to the next excercise in the superset and NOT the next set of the same excercise.
9 votes -
9 votes
-
Ai photo
Allow AI Photo scanning of meals to detect and log macros. A brilliant feature from the Cal AI app. Would help to make this app a one-stop-shop.
8 votes -
Not lose data when re starting a program
After completing a program and restarting it you lose your tracking data. I would like to still see what I did before restarting
8 votes -
Trend and calculate your body stats
It would be nice if the app would calculate your progress in comparison to last entry and the beginning of tracking with regards to body stats. (Eg. Down 2 lbs and total of 4 inches from last week and 15 lbs and 20 inches from the beginning) Also, a page that shows all entries. I find I actually have to use a notebook to write down my body stats to compare and calculate from week to week.
8 votes -
When adding custom recipes, give more measurement options than “serving”
The only option I’ve seen when creating a recipe is “serving” as a measurement, add ounces or grams so when we weigh our food from a recipe it can vary. I ate 100 grams of chili, but the next day I may want 120 grams and use out personal recipe.
8 votes -
Being able to log individual foods when barcode or meal photo is not working
Sometimes logging my meals by scanning the barcode or taking a picture doesn’t work. Having the ability to log individual food items would be helpful to these problem’s. Plus when I forgot to take a photo of my meal beforehand, I can still go back and log my meal. That way a meal isn’t lost or I don’t have to worry about taking a photo before eating.
8 votes -
8 votes
-
Organize nutrients in some sort of manner.
Please organize the nutrients in some sort of coherent manner on the food log when creating a new food. They’re not alphabetical. They’re not by macro nutrient (fiber, sugar, added sugar, sugar alcohols aren’t even together??) or maybe how they’re organized on a nutrition label with vitamins etc at the bottom. Right now the app has it in purely thrown-at-the-wall order where it took me so long with the freezer door open getting the package and searching up and down the in app list that my toes are now frozen.
8 votes -
Manual input
I wish there were a way to input workouts done that may be same exercises, but not same format. Such as some days vertigo prevents some, but I can do others. I don't log those days. Today my left leg won't do toe raises, but I did all the rest of workout day 3.
8 votes -
Make more reaction emojis available 🩷
So that we can 🩷 messages, express our gratitude 🙏 make convos more dynamic🤸🏻♀️
8 votes -
Night Shift Mode
Make a PM to AM option (ex: 7pm -7am) for those who work nights so it doesn’t throw off the tracking.
8 votes -
Integrate information from Yazio app.
If we are to use your app then it means that those already using an app like Yazio or Lose it, have to log in meals twice. Not very convenient or sustainable.
8 votes -
Remove “streak” pop-ups after checking off items
There are way way way too many screens for me to click through in order to simply check things off my list. I’ve stopped checking things off the list entirely and told my coach I don’t have time to click through a confirmation screen that I want to check something off, followed by another screen congratulating me for checking something off every single time. I’ve got other things to do. I don’t have time for that.
8 votes -
Add a confirmation after clicking save or add new set
I’m finding myself accidentally clicking Save or Add New Set. It’s happened multiple times on accident when im putting my phone away. I think that the app should ask for a confirmation. It’s really annoying when I accidentally click Save and my Apple Watch ends my workout and doesn’t track it anymore even though I go back to finish my workout. Same with tv Add New Set, I click it on accident and never know if my trainer added an extra set or if I added it. I think a simple fix would be to add a confirmation button after…
8 votes -
Casting workouts to TV
It would be nice if I could actually cast my workout to my TV from my phone, but there’s no option to do that. I’m stuck having to look at my small screen when I could either put it to my computer or my TV like you can do with pretty much everything else that’s a video, but not on this app
8 votes -
Support for Hauwei Devices and/or Hauwei Health App
Add extra support for Huawei wearables directly and / or the Integration with the Huawei Health app
8 votes
- Don't see your idea?
