Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6428 results found
-
User friendly
I discovered after 7 months that I could scroll the main page. Nothing show me intuitively that I could scroll I think that’s the reason that I miss so many zoom calls. Same thing with this pase that I’m trying to post a comment : it was trying to take me out.
2 votes -
Why can’t I use percentage when entering the nutrition breakdown? Some products have 0.6g of fat for example
Why can’t I use 0.0 inputs when entering food? Also what do I enter carbs or of which sugars- same with fats - do I enter ‘of which saturates? I always have to round up so it’s not a good representation of the food I’m entering
2 votes -
Add in all the numbers in nutritional info of a custom food
When creating a custom meal or food, I want to be able to add all the numbers for each protein or carb and etc e.g. 2.3 not just 2, or 26.5 not just 26
2 votes -
I would like the ability to search for a food and have the full meals that have that food show up so I can then log the full meal I want.
I would like the ability to search for a food and have the full meals that have that food show up so I can then choose and log the full meal I want.
2 votes -
Merge two programs
Merging two assigned workouts, switching to another workout program while doing one.
2 votes -
Weight Summary
Total inches and pounds lost - just a summary
Example at the top of the screen -10lbs and -5 inches lost so you can rave about progress and motivate yourself!2 votes -
White button
Hello. Can you change the color of buttons? For the moment are white and i cant see anything. Can you make ithem black?
2 votes -
Runna
Intergation with runna app
2 votes -
I think it should have its own nutritional tracker or pull in all the info from MFP
I think it should have its own meal tracker. Or at least
Least pull in the info you put in MyFitnessPal2 votes -
For exercises that accept a minutes/seconds value, add a stopwatch directly at the exercise, which stores the time of the exercise.
For exercises that accept a minutes/seconds value, one must enter the time manually in the app. E.g. using the stopwatch at the top button bar.
Better: add a stopwatch directly at the exercise, which stores the time directly in the time field of the exercise.
2 votes -
Sub category for how an exercise was performed.
Some exercises, like press-ups, can be performed in multiple ways. The app would benefit in having some way of recording how the exercise was performed.
2 votes -
Favorite
I have the hardest time creating favorites. Sometimes I see the heart icon, but typically it’s not an option.
2 votes -
Bluetooth Weight & Body Measurement
If I have a Bluetooth weight app or electronic Bluetooth measuring tape it would be nice to auto input it into the app instead of manually entering it.
2 votes -
Pre-logging meals
There must be a feature that allows the user to pre-plan daily/weekly meals. Meal prep is a huge thing for nutrition and tracking and this app stinks for that.
2 votes -
Allow google login for my fitness pal
I login to my fitness pal through Google login. I only see an option in Trainerize to login through facebook
2 votes -
Video diary to compare progression of a specific exercise
It would be nice to have a video log feature for individual challenging exercises so you can compare your form and how well you’ve progressed in that specific exercise over time.
2 votes -
Add more calisthenics variations.
The list is not nearly exhaustive. Lots of weight training, band training, and even some suspension trainer exercises, but very little Calisthenics movements whether with a bar or rings, which could be grouped with the TRX. It would be nice to have the exercises grouped by primal movement, push/pull etc.
2 votes -
Add ability to modify habits as schedules, goals, and needs change. I actually loved the daily task list from the sprint and now it’s gone
Add ability to modify habits as schedules, goals, and needs change. I actually loved the daily task list from the sprint and now it’s gone
2 votes -
Add nothing watch Support
Would Love to see nothing watch/ App integration!
To track my steps and sleep usw.2 votes -
Under Activity can you please add Circuit Training
I like to do the 30 minute circuit training at Planet Fitness
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?
