Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6428 results found
-
Attaching images to meals, imported from other apps
You'd just add an optional image attribute to your database and add an element on the frontend, next to the imported meal
2 votes -
Recommended reading list for EPP
I struggle to find the recommended reading lists. Would be good to have this list and a way to log you have completed them. Currently have to hunt through emails, What app messages and Trainerize messages.
2 votes -
No Cooking Recipes
Recipes that are reference as no cooking, including ingredients that are cooked, but there’s no mention of how we should be preparing these cooked ingredients. For example, chicken is a rotisserie chicken that you’re buying in the store acceptable or do we need to cook there a certain way at home?
2 votes -
Meal Plan Generator
Add functionality to prevent meal plan generator to list 2 soups or 2 sandwiches or same protein in a single day.
2 votes -
Connect redmi smart watch other than fitbit..
I bought a new redmi smart watch it is every bit as good as my old Fitbit versa.. why can't my new watch sync with the app !!??
2 votes -
Add different protein
Indian vegetarian food has chickpeas, lentils , quinoa , etc high protein food so I want to make my meal plans as per my taste. I don't need meat substitute as I have never had it . Also , excess amount of almond butter can increase oxalate which is not good for kidneys
2 votes -
Add ability to enter macros.
Tracker doesn’t work unless you use the pre added meals. Why? We should be able to add macros from our meals. Using only the meals in the app is becomes boring.
2 votes -
Accessing recipes easier
Currently, the only way I can access the recipes my trainer recommends, is by adding a meal and then click on discover. It would be super useful if it would be its own discreet category and I could save/mark the ones I want to try
2 votes -
Better data base of nutrition facts
Ok I’m assuming you guys already know how awful the nutrition data base you guys have. Are you guys working on making it better at all???
2 votes -
Mynetdairy
Great meal tracker
2 votes -
Merci d’ajouter la langue française, s’il vous plaît.
Merci d’ajouter la langue française, s’il vous plaît.
2 votes -
Change the color of the completed sets text to green vs gray when not completed.
After completed each set change its color so the reader can know it’s done. Sometimes we have to alter the order and if we copy last section - it all looks completed and it’s hard to pick up if a machine is taken and you do it in a different order
2 votes -
Reduce clicks to enter meal
Too many clicks to enter meals and track nutrition. I’ll likely go back to My Fitness Pal until this improves
2 votes -
Music not being interrupted
Not having to go bk in to your music app each time you watch a video,so annoying
2 votes -
Fix zoom and scrolling on progress photos
The way that photos zoom and scroll is really glitchy and unpredictable. It does not operate the way that your finger moves on mobile. Please resolve this issue.
2 votes -
Same exercise different tempo tracker
When i do my chest flies for example, i have 1 day where i do it at normal tempo therefore the weight is alot higher but on another day i have to have a 5 second essentric so when i do the 5 second essentric it doesnt count as a PB because i use more weight when im not as slow
2 votes -
Easily move food and more options for quantity
I need an easy way to select a food and then move it from one meal to another, to fix my mistakes more quickly. Also, when I select "slices" for something like American cheese, I am only allowed to input whole numbers. I usually only eat a half a slice at a time so more options needs to be added. TY
2 votes -
More specific activity tracking
Under activity section, add the option to write in what activity you did, a lot of things I do are not listed and would like to specify what they are rather than just saying other.
2 votes -
Update the meal tracking library
Update your library of foods Daily from users custom adds. Too many barcodes are not listed and I’m having to create custom foods. Then the barcode still doesnt scan and recognise the custom entered food. It takes time to build a library as big as MyFitnessPal, but if you use the users custom tab within 24 hours then the library will get filled quicker. Also can we have a decimal point for the calories, protein, carbs and fats please? It seems to be missing but available on all the other macros.
2 votes -
Have the confirmed classes attended from the Altea website - automatically log in the Altea training app
When classes are confirmed as attended by the instructor, the class should be added as completed in the Altea training app - with health stats pulled from watches - and linked to the attended class
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?
