Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
4 votes
-
Keeping the app compatible with MyFitnessPal.
Keep MyFitnessPal as an option for food tracking.
4 votes -
Garmin MTB activities as cycling
Hi,
While trainer and road cycling workouts from Garmin are imported as cycling workouts, the MTB rides are considered “General” workout. Could you please fix this and make them cycling activities as well?
Thanks4 votes -
Easier access to stats
Easier access to recorded stats. Every time I want to see my past measurements, I’m looking all over the place for them.
4 votes -
The timer shouldn’t stop if there’s no movement. Having to wake it up on my Apple Watch isn’t ideal in the middle of a timed exercise
Apple Watch timer shouldn’t go to sleep during a timed exercise. Not ideal to wake it up during a plank.
4 votes -
Ability to add more to a meal.
I tried To add on to my dinner as I had another side dish with my dinner and unfortunately it wouldn't allow me to do that so I had to enter it as a snack.
4 votes -
Calendar to view progress and what's coming
Opportunity to see by year, month, week, day what progress you made. There should be a filter to be able to see exercises or diet targets or steps etc. So that you can easily see what you have done in a month or in the last 6 months how much you exercise or how much you were consistent with your diet
4 votes -
Show micronutrient targets in meal tracker
Don’t just show how much of each micronutrient we have consumed. Also show what the daily target is for someone if the client’s gender and size.
4 votes -
4 votes
-
Body Weight Chart with option of more than 3 years
Currently the Body Weight Chart has an option goes 3 up to 3 years max. I have tracked my weight on Trainerize much longer than this, and would like All Time Option or a 5 year and 10 years option.
4 votes -
You cant back date food or account for a second lunch or dinner
Attach meals for previous days if you forget
Attach multiple of the same meal type if you occasionally have a second dinner or tea4 votes -
Workout filters that work
The filters don't work. If I wanted to search for workouts that only use bands, choosing that filter option and applying it doesn't work. I've tried using various filter options like abs only, but it never pulls up those specific ones. Would be nice to have this as a working feature, but perhaps it's something the user needs to setup on their end to work with their specific workouts?
4 votes -
Create calendar view for adding and modifying workout assignments
Add an actual calendar view that allows workouts to be added and modified. Each day that has workouts should show an icon representing the workout.
4 votes -
Multiple clients opened in the coach app at once
I offer Semi Private Training which involves training 3 people at once with their individual training program. As I can only open one client at a time, I find this really difficult to manage on this app and therefore use a second one to mitigate the issue however I’m not interested in paying for 2 apps at once.
4 votes -
A feature that allows clients to flag exercises that cause injuries
I keep getting prescribed the same exercises that cause pain and injury ( I think they forget). It would be nice to just flag them, instead of constantly reminding trainer.
4 votes -
4 votes
-
Servings
When adding say chips make an option to put how many chips say if I have 4 chips . It only says how many servings of the serving size
4 votes -
Canceling a live class
Be able to cancel my reservation or message the coach that I will not be able to attend the live class.
4 votes -
Allow users to tailor their own workouts
As a right hand amputee, I have to modify many of the existing workouts to suit my disability, but I'm unable to alter them within the app. Allowing users the ability to do this would benefit people like me who may not be able to complete the workouts as listed.
4 votes -
Jump to date on mobile app calendar.
Be able to go back to an old workout by selecting a date, instead of having to scroll way up & wait for it to load.
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?
