Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
FaceTime with trainers
In my case. I live in Albuquerque New Mexico but Scott Mortensen is my trainer in Colorado Springs. It would be nice to have the ability to have FaceTime my trainer as I’m working out if I have questions regarding my program needing addressed at that time.
4 votes -
Journal prompts on demand
Have on demand journal prompts that can be added to your daily to do list
4 votes -
Fix app crash
App crashes after editing work out, still after reporting issue
4 votes -
Connection with Skagen watches
Would it please be possible to have more connected apps such as Skagen watches. I used to work around it with Google fit but that doesn't seem to be available anymore.
4 votes -
Sync with Life Fitness and other fitness equipment
It would be nice to seamlessly sync with equipment such as Life Fitness and have the incline, resistance, distance put into the app.
4 votes -
Ability to input the various meals from the cookbook.
Ability to input the various meals from the cookbook. Rather than having to hunt for each ingredient.
4 votes -
Fix the sync with Withings scale so it works
There is settings to turn this on but it doesn’t work!
I purchased a Withings scale only to be disappointed that it doesn’t sync
4 votes -
4 votes
-
Categories on workouts.
Categories on workouts. Have a section for warm ups, main lift, accessories, cool down etc
4 votes -
Able to filter out simpler meals
Relies too much on having a blender. I want to find out meals that just assembly
4 votes -
My personalized Workouts keep drop off the app as if they had never been created, very annoying.
If the app is accidentally closed during a workout all the workout stats are lost. I have to save and close the workout, the reopen it and edit the stats to continue in order to make sure I don't lose my input.
4 votes -
Add custom sports from drop down, ig indoor soccer, climbing, etc.
As a custom spot where we can indicate a specific sport for our trainer, for example indoor soccer and indoor climbing
4 votes -
Be able to set transition timers in training circuts.
As the title suggests, add the option to set spacing intervals into circuit workouts so you have 5 or 10 seconds to pick up or move to your next set of equipment before the workouts timer starts.
4 votes -
Track distance for sandbag carries
While doing a routine I’ve noticed specially with sand bag routines it ask for an X amount of reps instead of tracking the distance. Say if you have to do a 200m carry it doesn’t track distance to insure you’ve went 200m. It asks for reps and weight as if you were doing a standard lifting set.
4 votes -
Written Workout Program calendar
Have a written calendar for the programs (what order to do each workout in so if I have on demand I can still follow correctly)
5 votes -
I don’t like the new upgrade of seperate meals! Please bring back the old version!!!
I like having all the meals to be viewed at once it’s so much easier to update and track. Please bring that back asap!
4 votes -
Allow to change portion size for ingredients tracked
It has the ingredient I want to add but not in the amount I use it in. If there was a way to go in and edit how much of each ingredient I am adding would be helpful for me to accurately track my food
4 votes -
I wish you could DM other coaches or other SupraHumans privately. There is no way to send private messages except to coach.
I wish you could message other coaches or other SupraHumans. Maybe you don’t want to ask a question publicly, maybe you want to schedule a workout with someone, maybe you want to ask a question of another coach. Would be great if you could message others in the app.
4 votes -
Workout info all on one page
Too many clicks! Right now I have to click 3 different places to change day, make a note or add a workout time
4 votes -
I can’t access being able to put my own food choices in
Apparently I am mean to be able to work out fats kcals protein etc but I can’t access that option, thanks any help welcome
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?
