Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
Sync to suunto app for steps
Sync up to users of Suunto watches via the suunto app. I don’t have my phone on me all the time so the step count isn’t as accurate as my watch
15 votes -
Be able to add exercises to a set while working out
Be abble to add excercises to a set while excercising
1 vote -
I need a way to remove sets/exercises.
Make it easy to remove sets/excercises.
1 vote -
Grocery Brand names are all us I am in canada
Grocery brands are all US and unable to buy these brands in Canada so this is useless to anyone living outside of the USA
2 votes -
Kopiera in nytt eller färdigt program tex 90 dagars utmaningen igen
Kopiera in nytt eller färdigt program tex 90 dagars utmaningen igen
1 vote -
Workout Focus View
Have an option for a workout focused view, great for working out on your own. When enabled, and you start a workout it just shows what the next workout item is and allows you start, stop, skip and leave notes. This view would hide the main workout view and show a full screen of the current step with what you done before, entry boxes for current weights and reps. The use can then start the step and stop the step when complete. Alternatively they can skip or substitute the step.
1 vote -
Love the app
Love the tracker app but need to work out how easy it is to make own meal and track calories etc
I know I can create in my fitness app but need to link to Trainerize
Somehow2 votes -
Cas fruit is missing
Cas fruit is missing
1 vote -
Link trainer use to an Oura ring
Adding an Oura ring to the trackables would be way more precise.
134 votes -
I’d like to be able to enter additional habits myself from my own phone
I would like to be able to track and remind myself about other habits that have to do with health and wellness on my own from my own phone. For example, I want to do compression therapy as often as possible, cold plunge or cryo therapy, red light therapy, meditation, etc
21 votes -
Large font option
It would be nice if the exercise tracking sections, and maybe all sections, have the option for larger print. I would love to be able to use this app without my reading glasses.
13 votes -
Add fractions off food ie 2.4 g
Can only add whole numbers
3 votes -
Password box
When I enter password, I can’t see what I’ve typed if I made a mistake. Or if I change it. How about a little eye button to see it like many other apps have?
2 votes -
Make desktop match all mobile features
It would be nice to be able to use a desktop for my entries. I don’t like to live on my phone typing in small screens. Desktop had more breathing room and is more healthy to use ergonomically and visually. Why not just match the app?
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Open videos in YouTube
YouTube links should open in YouTube, not web view. It's really annoying to have to watch ads for your videos even though I have YouTube premium. It's a poor user experience. Just change the link to a deep link.
6 votes -
Workout move to following day if not done
If you didn’t get your Monday workout in… the following day, your workouts will shift to the right by one day
2 votes -
An option to set calendar date format to DD/MM/YYYY
An option to set calendar date format to DD/MM/YYYY, currently in the format of MM/DD/YYYY which isn't used on my country (I couldn't see an option to change it, there may be one)
1 vote -
Please fix this!!!
On my apple watch (series 3) the reps box is squished to the side and I cannot put a value into it. It makes it so that I cant use my watch to track my workouts. So frustrating. During a workout I wish I could just do everything on my watch and not have to go to my phone but without the rep box I cant. Please fix this has been this way for months!!!
1 vote -
Mettre cette application en français
Il serait grandement appréciable de pouvoir bénéficier de la traduction dans d'autres langues sur cette application, tout en ayant accès au français. J'espère que dans la prochaine mise à jour, nous aurons la possibilité de trouver cette option dans les paramètres de choix de langue.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?
