Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
When copying meals, I want to modify time eaten on day copied to.
When I copy a meal from one day to another, I'd like to be able to modify the time I ate it as it's not always at same time that I eat it.
2 votes -
Calories and HR zone on stairclimber
The stairclimber exercise that’s built in to the workouts doesn’t track your calories or HR. You have to open it under cardio on the watch app.
1 vote -
Apple Fitness Integration
Apple workouts in the app!
1 vote -
Recipe
I would love the opportunity for trainerize to allow us to customize recipes by putting all the Ingredients together from the recipe and being able to see the full breakdown calories and macros. THEN be able to select that recipe as a meal but select it as a portion for my calories for that day. For example make chili soup recipe and then scan all the ingredients that go in it. Now under my recipe tab is skinny chili soup. Then when i go to eat it i can click the full chili soup and say select the serving like…
39 votes -
Add portion instead of full recipe
When I go to “add food” and then “my recipes”, it adds the entire recipe instead of just one portion. In order to only add one portion, I have to start “my recipes” and then copy to the day.
6 votes -
It sometimes does not seem to load. I have to restart my phone or keep trying. It has happened on a few occasions which can be time consumin
To make sure that it works all the time. Sometimes you can not progress with your program.
1 vote -
Snack size exercise and balance exercises whe you are stationary ie brushing your teeth, doing the dishes etc.
A 15 minute dance party can be a fun workout if you are short on time or don't feel motivated.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Have the ability to connect with Google Fit
Quite a few health and exercise apps, including many watches connect with Google Fit. This would allow some of the non-main brand fitness watches, (i.e. Amazfit) to transfer fitness data to the app via Google Fit.
16 votes -
Supplement Tracker
I use creatine and B12. I added creatine to the breakfast menu on the MyFitnessPal, but it's difficult to track the number of days that I have been using creatine. MyFitnessPal only shows "creatine" but there is no option to show how many days or weeks I've been taking it. I keep track of the number of days on my phone's calendar. A supplement tracker would be great for the New You App .
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Manually change nutrition info
When I scan food items that I am eating with the barcode function, the nutrition information that appears in the app is frequently incorrect (calories, protein, etc.) It would be nice to be able to make it accurate
2 votes -
Custom meals made up from ingredients - go look at Cronometer!
It's great that we can add custom food by adding the details. However, it would be even better if we could create customer recipes (including split by number of servings). At the moment, I'm building my custom recipe in Cronometer, and then transferring the data manually across.
15 votes -
Track Daily Steps Correctly
The problem I have is the app says I walked 25,657 steps today and my watch says I only had 16,217 steps for today. Add OnePlus Brand to the list of adding wearables to sync properly with the app.
1 vote -
Calorie tracker function
Allow us to set all food quantity in grams by default.
7 votes -
1 vote
-
Polar devices
Include polar watch, monitors flow connectivity. They are better than garmin for HR ecg monitoring
5 votes -
Update periodically
I logged on today, was able to copy my meal from yesterday and add chicken fajitas recipe. Now I cannot see any meals, no measurements, no macros. I readded everything and now I have double means and still cannot see macros or the others.
1 vote -
Provide a list of ingredients to swap
Select any ingredient to swap, a list of alternatives will be displayed. After selecting a new ingredient, the application will automatically recalculate the fats, calories, and protein.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
