Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6428 results found
-
Allow the ability to access previous workouts that were logged on your schedule.
Allow the ability to go back to a previous workout that was logged days, weeks, or months prior. I like the ability/option of logging details such as your reps, weight used, circuit, etc. But what is the point of logging them into the app if you can not go back to check and compare your progress? I have to use multiple apps to keep track of my progress. Which is getting annoying. I started this routine almost a year ago and can not go back to the beginning of the year to compare my progress. The feature of a before…
8 votes -
I would like to be able to deselect a meal tracker
I use WW for my meal tracking. I am not able to deselect an option within the WAC app.
2 votes -
Net Carbs (g) like on MyFitnessPal
Can you make Net Carbs an option- I don’t like seeing all the the red under carbs, it makes it look like I went over my meal plan macros.
25 votes -
2 programs with different app users
I have a trainer and a macro coach who both use the app. Unfortunately I have to use separate emails and logins to access their programs. Being able to access both programs with one login would be amazing!
3 votes -
An option to auto enter workout stats
Instead of having to manually enter each rep and weight. Have an option to save the workout as it was entered. Also keeping the option to edit.
6 votes -
Link to LoseIt ap
Connect to LoseIt ap. (like my fitness pal does)
107 votes -
Daily meal plans in app
Daily meal plans...I would benefit from practicing healthy meals, especially since I am a vegetarian. The recipes are great, but I’m never sure what my intake wpuld be pr how to prepare daily 🤷♀️.
10 votes -
Add which arm in unilateral exercises
If I'm doing single arm kettlebell swings, I like to alternate arms, it'd be nice to mark it in the log.
3 votes -
See a dashboard with anonymizes data from other members
It could apply to other categories as eell
2 votes -
Be able to play music while doing timed workout
When doing a timed workout i was not able to listen to music or shut off my phone to save battery.
8 votes -
Work better with BoiceOver
This will allow visually impaired individuals better access in using the app
2 votes -
Bar scanning for food
If we could be able to scan and enter food on the app
37 votes -
Notes after each complete set
I like to note how hard the set was. If I need to go up in weight or check my form for next time. Also, if I used a band I’d like to be able to note which color for next time.
23 votes -
Allow exercise substitutions to stick permanently
If I substitute an exercise, it’s not just for that day, it’s for the duration of that split. But my subscriptions always disappear and the original move is back.
Allow the substitution to be permanent.
296 votes -
Connect to the orange theory app so my workouts sync
I suggest you sync to the orange theory app so my workouts upload
4 votes -
2 votes
-
Add different studio classes
Would love to be able to add studio livestream classes
2 votes -
Remember exercises
Would be great if The app remembered additional exercises and sets added on previous workouts
13 votes -
Workout description
Instead of calling it workout 1 - 7, call it chess, back etc which makes it easier to identify without going into i5
5 votes -
Mark an exercise as favorite
The ability to tag an exercise as a favorite. Then be able to have a list of your favorites to add to a workout or use for a freestyle one
26 votes
- Don't see your idea?
