Member - ABC Ignite Engagement
1477 results found
-
2 votes
-
Move the two bikes
Move those two bikes when you walk in somewhere else. Maybe on the other side of the treadmill, a little more private for those who want to try out spin bikes but don’t want everyone to see
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Rope for cable machines
There is only one rope attachment for cable machines at the uptown charlotte location. At least one or two should be ordered
2 votes -
Rope for cable machines
There is only one rope attachment for cable machines at the uptown charlotte location. At least one or two should be ordered
2 votes -
At work
Maybe add excercise spot for work. I run around alot while i work. So would like to add to my schedule instead of putting walking
2 votes -
Add ability to import/read .Ifit files from other apps on iPhones in order to capture all workouts.
My RunCline app on my iPhone reads the data from the gym’s smart treadmills; however there is no way to add that workout data for my trainer to review.
2 votes -
More elliptical/equipment
Fix and or bring in more elliptical and equipment.
2 votes -
Qaidio Scale Sync
I spent over $100 on this smart scale before I started my PT program and would love to sync it with my fitness program app. The Qardio Base X does at the good stuff, like muscle mass, subcutaneous fat, body fat %, skeletal muscle, water composition, BMI and BMR. It syncs with my Google fit but I would like all the data to directly sync to your app please. I would settle for a Google fit sync though. Thank you.
2 votes -
Borrowing an item
I have been asked few times to trade something in exchange for borrowing an item to use during my workout. I am not comfortable doing it.
Can we have a borrow an item for inside use only through app rather than exchanging an item.2 votes -
TVs
Put TVs back up on the wall
2 votes -
Fixed and fixed ez curl barbell set 30-80lbs a100lb would be nice even 30-50
Make use of space and put up against wall
2 votes -
Qardio Scale Integration
Be able to sync my body fat %, water weight and total weight with my Qardio scale and app
2 votes -
Steam room
Add steam room at the Trade and Tryon Charlotte,NC location
2 votes -
Show what locations and what times all locations are busy
This would be awesome for those of us who prefer going at a quiet time! I miss when they did 24hrs since it was nice to work out when no one else was really around. It’d be helpful so we can also determine when the best time to go so it’s not super busy so equipment isn’t taken if it ever comes to that. Side note- I wish they brought back 24hrs! My schedule sucks and it’d be so helpful😭
2 votes -
reACT Eccentric Training machine
As an aging person I am always striving to age smart. Saw this on one of Workout Anytimes' blogs. Would love to have one of these avaible for use.
2 votes -
Could you please bring 2 kettlebell of 32kg.
All classics workout with kettlebell include 8,16,24 and 32kg
2 votes -
Sync eufy smart scale
Synchronized smart scale helps data being automatically entered into your app
2 votes -
Including the possibility to allow or disallow the use of the registered card.
Including the possibility to allow or disallow the use of the registered card within the membership by the members of the family group for expenses at the club.
2 votes -
93003
I moved to Ventura and my home gym is still Camarillo. How can i make my default setting be changed when searching to book a class. I always have to delete Moorpark gym and add Canarillo to book a class in Camarillo. It won’t safe my gym preferences automatically.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?