Member - ABC Ignite Engagement
1477 results found
-
get a phone number
my phone for some reason won't let me call the number it just keeps telling me I need to use 319 area code when I already am using it
2 votes -
Show and allow plan selection
Show and allow plan selection and features
2 votes -
Show weight/sets with share button
On the previous app when you hit share once done with your workout, it would show how long you worked out/how many sets/total amount of weight lifted. Bring that back. This new share only shows “achievement” for that workout. Preferred the old app for that part alone.
2 votes -
Automatically check in to all upcoming classes, even if they’re more than an hour out.
Currently, the app only checks you in to an upcoming class only if it’s within an hour of checking in to the gym. Sometimes, you arrive at the gym more than an hour before your class starts. This is currently preventing people from appearing as checked in to classes even though they’re present.
2 votes -
Search a favorite exercise teacher at Elements Club like poet , aqua teacher Denise. I want to return but the closest Elenents is far now.
Search a favorite exercise teacher at Elements Club like poet , aqua teacher Denise. I want to return but the closest Elements is far now.
2 votes -
Allow me to default to both of the 2 clubs I attend
Allow me
To find classes at more than one club without selecting them again and again2 votes -
2 votes
-
2 votes
-
correct app issues when recording workouts on Apple watch
Issues when in app starting a workout, said I burned 1 calorie over the course of 40 minute cycling class. Really just getting the app to work will be great. There are other issues like not syncing with myFitnessPal, as well as not allowing you to sign for classes
2 votes -
See who is in your class
Why can’t we see who is in the class? Can you put that feature back?
2 votes -
Ability to customize home page interface
I personally preferred the home page on the old app- I don’t use/like all the “my progress” things and would prefer if that was a different tab
2 votes -
Ability to comment on recipes
Ability to comment/leave reviews on the app recipes
2 votes -
Warm the stretching room
Stretching is best and most efficiently done in a warm or at the bare minimum not freezing room. Can the temperature be raised even a few degrees?
2 votes -
Ability to set a default home gym And not have it default to the initial one everyone
I signed up at deptford but go to Voorhees and Cherryhill and I have to select Voorhees and Cherryhill to see classes every time. If we change location, we need an option to have it default there
2 votes -
MDR of nutrients percentage
Could you add % of daily required to macros and nutrients and other nutrients? Thank you.
2 votes -
Ultimate VIP membership bjj sign in problem
Doesnt allow me to sign into bjj even though I have Ultimate VIP membership.
2 votes -
Need to train your trainer first how to set the app
My trainer doesn’t no how to set the app,so please train all the trainers for setting up the app in the first place
2 votes -
Stop only refering to Iphone etc.
Your video man only says IPhone and apple devices. Millions of us use non communist China made Iphones and watches.
2 votes -
Should be able to permanently change my gym location since I moved and go to a different CalFit.
Able to permanently change my gym location in the app since I moved from Elk Grove and no longer attend. I now go to Natomas which is closer.
2 votes -
1. The app wouldn't connect at all for 2 weeks 2. It took roughly 4-5 weeks for the videos to upload on my android phone frustrating!!!?!!!
Give discount by extending free services for the time period the app didn't fully work. Don't charge myself or the trainer for the app distinctions. I told my trainer and the gym manager for weeks that app wasn't working.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?