Member - ABC Ignite Engagement
1477 results found
-
More classes
Combo 6 or tru hit power classes on sundays or combo 6 after 6pm
2 votes -
Check in to sessions after it’s over
Usually you don’t want to spend time during the session thinking about having to check in and confirming that you attended a session shouldn’t need to be in person all the time. With other apps, they just let you note from both sides whether you attended and whether the other person attended without the time frame
2 votes -
Outdoor Cold Plunge
Most gyms have them and I feel like this would complete this gym. It will also add more benefits to the outdoor portion of the gym. Would most definitely get a lot of use out of it.
2 votes -
V-bar
Tricep press down v-bar cable attachment
2 votes -
Tailgating Policy
I recently received an email regarding unauthorized entry and the attempted $15 charge for a tailgating incident. While I understand the importance of this rule, I want to clarify that when I enter the facility and see someone I recognize behind me, I don’t consider it tailgating.
To prevent misunderstandings, it would be helpful to send a clear email to all members outlining this policy. I have also entered with another member holding the door for me out of courtesy.
My concern is not about the $15 charge, but rather about the ethics of management and ensuring effective communication. I…
2 votes -
Check in from app
Instead of scanning in give us the option to check in via the app
2 votes -
Gym Outfits Ideas & Inspiration, featuring real body shapes & sizes
New member here, and one thing that would actually help me would be seeing photos or videos of the gym outfits different people put together. Content could be something that featured ALL diff body shapes and types, and be casual, fun, not have to be fancy brands, but whatever works for folks, is comfortable for them and why they like certain things for function and comfort. Sometimes I get delayed getting myself to the gym just because I don’t know what to wear, or I think my clothes don’t “fit right” and I feel self-conscious, and being reminded of normal…
2 votes -
Know When Things Are Booked
It would be great to look at the app and be able to see when things like the turf, courts, or pool are booked.
2 votes -
Connect to Casio G-Shock
Ability to sync with Gshock smart watch app (or Strava which it already syncs with)
2 votes -
Increase brightness on barcode open
Airline apps already do this to help make sure it scans the first time. I have to turn up the brightness every time I badge in
2 votes -
2 votes
-
More spinning classes in the afternoons
They are only offering two weekly spinning classes in the afternoons and they are always out of places. They should offer this class daily and in two different shifts in the afternoons.
2 votes -
Smart watch info
The ability to I put our smart watch fitness info because you don't connect to the app very fit
2 votes -
2 votes
-
freeze your account from the jersey strong app
freeze your account from the jersey strong app
2 votes -
Rooftop Care
ICONIX rooftop area continues being ignored by staff. Bathroom supplies often empty in the morning. Both rooftop umbrellas are broken, one totally not usable and must be removed as people keep trying to open it, when staff should attend to it.
2 votes -
Annual attendance
My company reimburses for my membership if I go a certain number of times per year. I’d like to be able to get more than just 90 days.
2 votes -
Parent-Controlled Gym Access for Kids without PHONES
Develop a parent-friendly gym access platform tailored for families where children don’t yet have their own phones. Like Netflix’s profile system, parents can create individual profiles for each child under one account, simplifying gym registration and access management. Each child’s profile would have a unique digital QR code accessible through the parent’s phone, eliminating the need for physical gym barcodes that can easily be lost or misplaced. Parents can control and monitor their children’s gym usage, receive notifications, and set specific access times. This system ensures kids can enjoy gym activities safely and securely, even without their own devices.
2 votes -
Sell Cottage cheese
Please sell cottage cheese at the fitness center. Cottage cheese is a healthy pre and post workout snack.
2 votes -
Improve massage therapist booking and availability
Post a monthly calender and show what days in that month have available times for massages and which masseuse is available. Would also be nice to receive notifications about massage openings
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?