Member - ABC Ignite Engagement
1477 results found
-
Equipment issue notification
To notify staff that equipment is malfunctioning or broken. For example: Red Light Therapy is not turning red indicating there is an issue with it or when previously serviced they put tanning bulbs in instead
2 votes -
Add a google maps/waze option when clicking directions to main club
Not everyone uses Apple Maps, would make it easier to get I directions if I can pick the app I’m going to launch.
2 votes -
All UFC Members Upgrade to witch ever Plan its Suitable for them, Including Upgrades To same or additional Plan. OSS
All UFC Members:
Allowance to Upgrade to witch ever Plan its Suitable for them, Including Upgrades To same or additional Plans Offered by The UFC GYM / FIT
Ex: With or Without Recuperation
Existing Plan Repurchases and Upgrades.
Let's Keep Sport Interesting nut just a Habit.
OSS2 votes -
Sync data from Fitbod.
Can you please add the ability to sync data from Fitbod.
2 votes -
How to purchase Yoga classes in the app
Mhave an in-app function to purchase classes like yoga
2 votes -
smith machine
Adding a smith machine that goes all the way down or a hip thrust machine
2 votes -
Create a Notes page so we can record our workout routines and muscle groups
I'd like to see a page, where I can note the details of my workout. For example, which muscle groups were targeted or how long we road the bike or which machines we like.
2 votes -
Add larger sized Hex Bars to the gym
The Pleasanton location does not have the bigger hex bars for deadlifting. This is great for all active and reserve military members preparing themselves to pass fitness tests ad well as anyone who prefers to deadlift with hex bars.
2 votes -
Gifts to employees
Create a place either in the gym or online that lists some the employees favorite places to visit, like Starbucks or Subway. That way, members can get them gift cards as a thank you.
2 votes -
Another bench or 2 in the men's locker room.
Add another bench or 2 in the men's locker room. There are not adequate places to sit and change with several guys in the locker room @ the same time. Thanks!
2 votes -
Be able to request songs on the spot to be played in gym
Be able to pick songs for the gym playlist
2 votes -
Hydromassage
Extended use 15-20 minutes
2 votes -
Job applications in app
Job pdf application for those interested in applying for work at the gym
2 votes -
I would suggest that I have email address of the managers trainers on the website for people who are deaf and hard of hearing.
I would suggest having email addresses of the managers and the trainers on the website for people who are deaf and hard of hearing to contact and can take away a of of the stress with getting back to people as soon as possible.
2 votes -
access to boxing room
More boxing classes or access to boxing room
2 votes -
You guys need to add one more day for FFIT class for Thursdays or Fridays
From almost last 6/8 months there was only 2 classes a week not counting 5.30 am.
I think I have enough if not I’m taking my business somewhere else.Steam room is out service since last 2 year, when it will be fix when I signed up this service was part of my plan.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Power Walking
Walking in place, forward & back, side-to-side, leg lifts; along with toning the arms/legs/abs/buttocks to dance music. Perfect cardio workout for all ages and fitness levels. So long as you’re moving in place you can go at your own pace!
2 votes -
Spin Bike(s) - WEST SEATTLE
The west Seattle location NEED spin bikes.
I’ve seen several recumbent exercise bike, personal not my speed. No spin bikes.
That is absolutely necessary and much obliged if implemented.2 votes -
Ability to connect with Timex Ironman App
As a user I would like the ability to have the app connect and sync with the Timex iron Man r300 fitness app which tracks my cardio activities like running swimming biking and cycling.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?