Member - ABC Ignite Engagement
1477 results found
-
pre/post natal specific classes
Pre / post natal yoga or pelvic floor exercises/therapy for mamas of all stages. It’s hard sometimes to feel comfortable working out in typical classes - would be awesome to have a specific class like this
2 votes -
Add an machines
Would you please buy an ab workout machine? I’m sure the trainers have hot takes on this but sit ups suck and machines are more fun/motivating
2 votes -
Love the heated Pilates classes!
I love how energizing the heated classes are. If there’s flexibility with the temperature, I’d love to see it just a little warmer. I think it would make the workout even better.
2 votes -
Free towels and free fitbits or else it's high school dropouts trying to steal from the CEO
Free towels and free fitbits or else it's high school dropouts trying to steal from the CEO...
2 votes -
Show me how many PT sessions I have on credit.
When scheduled with a personal trainer, and pre-paying for sessions, it would be helpful to know how many credits I have for PT sessions.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Add a search bar in app
I always get asked how I added my membership to my Apple wallet by members and employees. I had a notification ask me if I wanted to add it and I said yes. But in the app I can’t find answer to help anyone else out. So if there was a search bar I could search “Apple wallet” and find the solution to adding it to your wallet. And this goes for anything specific people want to find in the app.
2 votes -
Offer some yoga that is not hot
For pregnant and hyper mobile people
2 votes -
Adding a set must be confirmed
Accidentally adding a set when I’m trying to start my rest period is frustrating and there’s no way to delete
2 votes -
Show notifications on Google Pixel phone all the time
My Google Pixel phone used to display the bell icon to display notifications at all times. Now, ever since August began, it only displays when I check in. I want the bell icon to be visible all the time, so I can check my past notifications at any time.
2 votes -
Water fountain in the locker room or spa
There is no water in the spa area or locker rooms, which is not great if you’re in the sauna and forgot don’t have a full water bottle
2 votes -
Brag board
How many sessions each member has since registration
2 votes -
Allow the barcode to be added to your wallet (in case of an app outage, no Internet access, etc)
My app got stuck on the loading page so I couldn't access my barcode to get into my gym during unstaffed hours. There should be a way to access our barcode without the need for WiFi or in cases that the app is malfunctioning
2 votes -
Let app function on Google Pixel phone
Ever since the last update, the Iconix Fit app no longer works on my current phone. Please fix this!
2 votes -
Carryover Comments
It would be a nice feature add for comments to carry over for the same workout. That way you have a ongoing comment string pertaining to one workout.
2 votes -
Add your gym partner(s) section
a place to add your friends to see goals & when/ if you’ve already been the gym that day.
2 votes -
Sync class data between movati athletic app and movati personal trainer app, specifically the fitness classes completed information
It seems silly that in order to get information about which training classes I've completed at Movati which appear on the athletic app, onto the Movati personal trainer app, it has to interface with a third party app like Garmin. If both apps are managed by Movati, there should be an .API between them. Usually the fitness class data doesn't translate across properly through the third party app; the left hand should know what the right hand is doing if they're both connected to the same body.
2 votes -
TRX classes please, please🙏🏻
TRX bands are already there. Why not do an actual class with them? 🙏🏻
2 votes -
Cardio cinema schedule
Post what movie is playing in the cardio cinema of indicated gym locations the day of and the day after (more days would be even better)
2 votes -
We should be able to screenshot our check in times for those that are reimbursed by their job
We should be able to screenshot our check in times for those that are reimbursed by their job
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?