Member - ABC Ignite Engagement
1477 results found
-
Renewal
Renewal one week out on banner or on card in Apple Pay with renewal month , My local gym emails my husband refuses to email me and I walk in canceled in Sept. happened last year also. Just awful. I do NOT bring a bag in hence no card to run. Renewal dates should not be relegated to me alone. Just awful
3 votes -
5
Open at 5am on weekdays
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Show me how many PT sessions I have on credit.
When scheduled with a personal trainer, and pre-paying for sessions, it would be helpful to know how many credits I have for PT sessions.
2 votes -
Lying Quad Extension
Just like the quad extension but leaned back with 2 handles on both sides of the head to hold on. Biomechanically far more superior than the regular seated leg extension. Where you would get the machine I’m not sure, but I do know quad gains would be way better and it’s healthier on your joints
1 vote -
Can we please have some heavy punching bags at the laurel Location. You have alot of space for them.
Bring heavy bags/boxing to Laurel location
1 vote -
2 votes
-
3 votes
-
Add a search bar in app
I always get asked how I added my membership to my Apple wallet by members and employees. I had a notification ask me if I wanted to add it and I said yes. But in the app I can’t find answer to help anyone else out. So if there was a search bar I could search “Apple wallet” and find the solution to adding it to your wallet. And this goes for anything specific people want to find in the app.
2 votes -
Punching bags at the Warminster location
Bring boxing to the Warminster location
1 vote -
Pause your membership any time for a fee or have 3 free passes yearly from the app.
You should be able to have 3 free passes per year to pause your membership amd after that the next ones its for a small fee and it would be nice to have this on the app so
5 votes -
Stop trollin
Trolling" generally refers to the act of posting deliberately inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive messages online to provoke a reaction from others. It's a form of online behavior intended to disrupt, annoy, or offend. Trolls often hide behind fake identities or anonymity to avoid accountability.
1 vote -
Steam room hours
Extend steam room hours till midnight atleast
1 vote -
Have the Barcode show up in Wallet so it is easier to sign in
Would make accessing barcode simple and easy
3 votes -
Offer some yoga that is not hot
For pregnant and hyper mobile people
2 votes -
Photo of Class Teacher
A photo of the teacher who’s giving each class would be really helpful
5 votes -
Adding a set must be confirmed
Accidentally adding a set when I’m trying to start my rest period is frustrating and there’s no way to delete
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Show notifications on Google Pixel phone all the time
My Google Pixel phone used to display the bell icon to display notifications at all times. Now, ever since August began, it only displays when I check in. I want the bell icon to be visible all the time, so I can check my past notifications at any time.
2 votes -
Hotter sauna
The saunas doesn’t get very hot. I know it’s infrared but it consistently doesn’t feel very hot
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?