Member - ABC Ignite Engagement
1477 results found
-
gym updates in the app
Any building-wide updates should be posted in the app (e.g. building closures, holiday hours)
1 vote -
Cancel or accept appointments
Have the ability to cancel or accept scheduled appointments
1 vote -
Add more 5lb plates that fit on barbells
It’s much easier for growth and progression. I’d much rather increase my lifts by 5+5 than 10+10, and avoid any accidents or injuries. I’m sure others who see this would agree :) I saw two 5lb plates that fit on the barbell once and never again :(
1 vote -
5:30 am classes
5:30 am classes
1 vote -
Training/logging
I notice most machines have QR codes. It would be nice if you could scan that on the app under strength and add your reps and weight for the day. Opposed to keeping a log on your phone or writing it down
1 vote -
Allow members to cancel appointments for tanning, hydro massage etc.
I go to different locations. sometimes I accidentally book the wrong location for tanning, hydro massage etc. I can’t cancel the appointment through the app and I’m not at the gym I made the appointment at to ask them to cancel it. This prevents other members from using the service.
1 vote -
Points each time you check in to get discounts on items sold at the gym
Get a point each time you check into the gym (limit of points each day to avoid cheating) these points add up and can be used as a discount OR free for clothing and food/drinks sold at the gym.
1 vote -
Interact with other members on the app
Create a community allowing members to choose to upload their profile and interact with others. We can organize walks, workouts, hikes, and other meet ups. I would love a gym partner to keep me accountable. Would also love to meet others that enjoy the gym and workouts.
1 vote -
Higher dumbbell weights
Have dumbbell weights over 100
1 vote -
Add additional gym locations to current membership.
In membership link create a section that allows you to add additional locations to current home gym.
1 vote -
Make membership cancellations as easy as joining. Your process to cancel is to complicated 😒
The way you treated me by leaving made me never recommend anyone or ever going back to this gym. Good bye forever!
2 votes -
1 vote
-
More evening yoga classes
More yoga evening classes in Coral Springs
1 vote -
Women room
Can we have a stretch machine and an ab crunch machine in the women’s room? The one we have right now is really hard to use.
1 vote -
ADA - App Consirderation
Your iOS app currently does not support bold text size. When bold text display is selected the membership card cannot be scanned. For those who are sight impaired the bold text option can be necessary to function however it has to be turned off every time I go to check in at the club. Very frustrating.
1 vote -
Better way to utilize the tv in personal rooms.
Better way to connect phone to tv rather than mirroring. Won’t let me see my favorite shows on the screen. Let us have control of the remote For the tv. Or have apps like crunchy for example so I can watch my anime while utilizing the room. lol I tried watching my shows or YouTube through mirroring but it’s just black the screen out. No bueno
1 vote -
Add a Workout Streak Reward & Achievement System feature
Here’s a quick summary to send them: Add a feature that tracks workouts per week, month, and year with rankings, streak badges for consecutive days, and points for real rewards like store discounts. Integrate workout logging for exercises, sets, and machines to verify activity and boost engagement.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
The Gym's A/C is Not cool enough you feel the moisture just walking in the door please help TY
The Gym's A/C is Not cool enough you feel the moisture just walking in the door please help TY
1 vote -
8 am Pilates reformer class!
The Pilates reformer classes are great but super limited times! An 8 am and 4 pm would be perfect!!!
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?