Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
Allow manual steps entry. I have a step tracker that can't sync with the app
Allow user to type in total steps completed each day. I can only log my steps as walking with a distance under activities but I have agreed a step target with my coach.
12 votes -
Put back “Closed Caption”
I’ve been a member of this gym for over 5 years. There has always been “Closed Caption” on all TV’s throughout the gym and on all the fitness equipment the have televised monitors. Since the change to your TV issues a few months ago, there has been no closed caption. It completely disappeared. What’s the point in have TV’s if you don’t see what they are saying. Not everyone has headphones to connect to fitness equipment. There are members who enjoy looking at the tv and reading the dialogue. I’ve asked 3 staff members over the past month and I’m…
2 votes -
Add the year to all your dates - like goals achived
When displaying the dates - the year is not part of it. Only the day and month. This gets confusing when you are using the app for moor than ons year.
2 votes -
Notification
When the trainer changes my workout routine, or ideally even before, I would like to be notified.
2 votes -
Favorites
When I save a meal as a Favorite it doesn't appear when I press Add Meal. I have to go to my profile and add it from there. I feel like this should appear in the Add Meal Favorites section. The section already exists.
7 votes -
2 votes
-
Voice what exercise is next in timed workouts EVERY time (not just sometimes)
If there is no rest next, or if the rest is short, it doesn't tell you what exercise is coming next. It would be good if it told you what exercise is coming up next before it starts. In some cases that would mean it tells you toward the end of the current timed movement.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Add RDAs in diary
Add RDA info for all food diary items so you can see where you are
1 vote -
4 votes
-
Recipe building in the app
Please add in the function that will allow us to build a meal in the custom area, instead of having to add in the different components every time. This works in My Fitness Pal, please look into adding the same functionality to your app.
6 votes -
Body Stats Progress summary
Please show total weight loss/inches lost. It's hard to see how many inches I've lost total I have to do it all manually. It would be really easy to add a summary of total inches lost and total weight lost or gained.
14 votes -
SBP too have own food tracker
To have ur own food tracker so we don’t have to pay extra for my fitness pal, also fitness pal is to slow to transfer food to SBP so having ur own town tracker in SBP would
Prevent this :)1 vote -
Quick click option
Allow a setting that allows you to quickly click and mark things off the to do list. I don't want to select the water, then selected completed, then get a congrats screen that I have to x out if then x out of the water screen to go back and do the same for the steps and stuff. I want ro be able to just click the circle and ha e them checked off.
16 votes -
1 vote
-
Allow users to set their own goals
Right now my coach has to input my water and step goals, but I want to be able to do that as they change frequently
5 votes -
Add Stores
Add foods by Publix and Fresh Market! Both have great healthy foods that would be great if we could barcode scan!
9 votes -
Add gym session to manual activity entry
It would be great if there was a button for general gym workouts in the activity selection menu, you have a huge amount of sports and cardio options, even HIIT but no gym workout. Your "general" option only says its cardio and nothing more.
1 vote -
Extend the device options
More options for wearable devices and apps that will sync to this app.
1 vote -
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?
