Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6424 results found
-
Integrate more apps
PLEASE allow integration with other apps such as food tracking apps (LifeSum, Macrofactor or RPDietcoach are the best free ones), scales such a Hume and more wearable apps (lots of people requesting Samsung or Ora ring) this will make a huge difference to people
51 votes -
I want to enter comments within a workout.
I’d like to add comments within a workout so I can remember adaptations that I may have figured out, or how the workout went for me.
177 votes -
Fix the app. Calories intake stopped working completely
My in-app meal tracker records meals and displays the calories/macros on my dashboard, but My Progress → Caloric Intake shows ---, and opening it gives No Data Added Yet. I've reinstalled the app, updated it, restarted my phone, and re-paired my Garmin. Can you check whether my account has an active nutrition goal and whether the in-app meal tracker is properly connected to the Nutrition Graph/Progress data?
2 votes -
Auto update
If my steps are reached for the day, the task should automatically get checked off. If I track my water for the day and meet the goal, the task should automatically get checked out.
14 votes -
Partner with Whoop!
Please partner with Whoop or Oura!!! I want to be able to accurately track everything!!!
160 votes -
Bring back calories remaining
The app used to show how many calories and macros I had left. No idea why you guys got rid of that. Now every user has to do math in their head. Don’t make us think!
10 votes -
Hitting the "back" button on my phone makes me exit the program instead of going to my list of exercises if I watch the videos. Can that be
Hitting the "back" button on my phone makes me exit the program instead of going to my list of exercises if I watch the videos. Can that be
2 votes -
Go back to the old version
This new version is not nearly as user friendly. At the very least could you add a zoom out option so I dont have to scroll for a year to see the whole week of workouts on that page. Also BRING MY MEAL STARS BACK! This was a motivator being on the front page and I hate not being able to see my gold star when I log in! Begging! I went back to the old version when it was an option in settings then yall took that away.
9 votes -
Change the format and font it’s too hard to read
Please fix the font and background it’s too hard to read now!!
9 votes -
Sorting options on the food lists. Sorting it alphabetically would make it extremely easy to just log stuff
Creating a sorting option, listing it from A-to-Z . Scrolling through an entire list of everything mixed in together, makes it a lot more difficult and takes a lot longer. If I could just store it from A-to-Z, I could just scroll down to what I was specifically looking for.
2 votes -
**** the new layout!
The new layout sucks. I don’t need to see my name, I know my name. FFS
10 votes -
When search
When searching for a food, if it is not spelled correctly, it will not show up. It makes it more difficult to find foods if its not typed exactly as the input the someone else may have used. For example, i may want to log a chickfila chicken sandwich, but someone may have added chicken sandwich by chikfila and i won’t find it because of the way its inputted!
2 votes -
Recipes adjust to personal macros per meal
None of the recipes match my macros!! Not even close. It would be amazing if the recipes could adjust to each persons macros. I always have to go to ChatGPT adjust recipes
2 votes -
Add more emojis
It would be great to have access to more emojis in the messages portion of the app.
2 votes -
Being able to search or favorite additional workouts
For additional workouts, being able to do a keyword search or favorite specific workouts would be great
2 votes -
Building a meal by adding ingredients together.
When you cook a lot at home, you like to play around with the ingredients so just because someone’s taco soup says homemade taco soup it’s not sure that they use all the same ingredients as you have. So what I usually have to do is go and add all the ingredients I use for the pot to a meal, then get out a calculator and do the math to divide it into how many servings that is, and then go back and re-log all of it for a one serving. It just takes a lot of time and could…
1,030 votes -
Pc access - I hate being forced to do this on my phone.
Please allow full PC access. I would like to be able to add food and fully use this app on my computer where I can actually see what I'm doing.
6 votes -
Option to add supplements as a separate feature from meals.
I see that we can add supplements to the meal tracker, but it kind of throws things off when viewing it all together. I would like to see the option to track supplements separately from the meal tracker. Also to include the scanner option with it. Thank you!
6 votes -
Better ways for clients to give feedback
Every time my coach updates my plan or creates a new session, I test it for a few days, take notes in the Notes app, and then write her a document like this: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rpgL3ciKw1LhHVZLqpCdYuocaM78nE_MP9X0uW-yD00/edit?usp=sharing to explain what I think we should change and why.
Writing all of that inside the app would take way too long. I really believe there are better ways for clients to share feedback — for example, a “make a suggestion” feature that lets you add comments to any exercise directly from the workout screen, change the order, or suggest substitutions/deletions.15 votes -
Add journal feature so folks can capture state of mind and reflect on day
A journal feature would allow users to capture state of mind and reflect on their progress day by day. This can be useful to look back on when tracking progress. It can also be helpful for the trainer to understand better what they are seeing in the data. Journal entries can be private or available to the trainer at the user’s discretion.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?
