Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6426 results found
-
Apple Watch disconnect from Apple in the middle of workout and stop tracking
often in the middle of my workout, I noticed the Apple Watch version of the app has stopped and closed. So it is no longer tracking vitals. This is useless to me. Please fix
2 votes -
MyFitnessPal - increase security by using Diary Key instead of Public
Very important - security is very poor as it stands
4 votes -
35 votes
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
2 votes
-
Remove or Substitute ingredients
Be able to remove or substitute an ingredient. Ie I don’t eat white bread but I do eat sourdough.
8 votes -
When entering my workout reps on the last set and I hit return it automatically adds another set very annoying
Many times when I’m completing my last set and entering the number of reps - I would hit return and it would move to the add set and inadvertently add another set to the workout (nooo!!)
4 votes -
Connect with titan health watch
Connect with fast track smart watch
1 vote -
Decrease prevalence of US measures eg calories, oz, lbs
The app has some support for metric measures, but seems to favour US imperial measures (calories, oz, lbs etc). I find this super frustrating.
4 votes -
Japan
I like that I can substitute workouts but I don’t like that I can’t delete some
1 vote -
Change Font, Text Size, and Create Headings/ Subheadings when writing the Program summary
I'd love to make the program summaries a little more reader friendly by being able to create headings, and sub headings, change fonts, highlight certain parts etc
6 votes -
Bring back the meal recipe feature
The app used to allow search for this in a separate feature. How you have to add as a meal in order to search the recipes.
3 votes -
Be able to take progress photos in selfie mode
I tried to take my progress photos using the guides for consistent photos, but it doesn't work in selfie mode. I don't have anyone to line up the photo and take a picture for me.
9 votes -
course access
When assigning a habit for the week, “access the course here” if you could allow for comments to be entered such as what did you access which topic provides coach some insight as to what your client was needing for the week or day. For example, Yesterday i accessed the sleep protocol i m having sleep issues. the other day i accessed for a reminder of the “only for today”. was needing a reminder why I should
1 vote -
Apps to link to
It would be nice if it linked with "lose it" and pacer and the iphone workout app. I keep having to put everything in twice
8 votes -
Anotaciones
Sería bueno poder hacer anotaciones adicionales durante el entreno
1 vote -
Ability to enter different versions of the same exercise for different machines
Different versions of machines have different weight scales. This makes it hard to track progress.
2 votes -
Add food item
Able to delete just one item when posted, vs deleting everything entered.
1 vote -
When we add a comment to the food I would like to be able to see the breakdown of the food again how much protein, carbs Fat
When we add a comment to the food I would like to be able to see the breakdown of the food again how much protein, carbs Fat
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
