Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6426 results found
-
Sub category for how an exercise was performed.
Some exercises, like press-ups, can be performed in multiple ways. The app would benefit in having some way of recording how the exercise was performed.
2 votes -
Favorite
I have the hardest time creating favorites. Sometimes I see the heart icon, but typically it’s not an option.
2 votes -
Tranya
Please add access for tranya watch or gloryfit app
1 vote -
2 votes
-
Bluetooth Weight & Body Measurement
If I have a Bluetooth weight app or electronic Bluetooth measuring tape it would be nice to auto input it into the app instead of manually entering it.
2 votes -
Pre-logging meals
There must be a feature that allows the user to pre-plan daily/weekly meals. Meal prep is a huge thing for nutrition and tracking and this app stinks for that.
2 votes -
Allow google login for my fitness pal
I login to my fitness pal through Google login. I only see an option in Trainerize to login through facebook
2 votes -
Video diary to compare progression of a specific exercise
It would be nice to have a video log feature for individual challenging exercises so you can compare your form and how well you’ve progressed in that specific exercise over time.
2 votes -
Add more calisthenics variations.
The list is not nearly exhaustive. Lots of weight training, band training, and even some suspension trainer exercises, but very little Calisthenics movements whether with a bar or rings, which could be grouped with the TRX. It would be nice to have the exercises grouped by primal movement, push/pull etc.
2 votes -
When playing music, the app lowers volume when the in-app timer is going off. But after it lowers, it doesn’t put the music back up.
This only whappens when the app is open. If the timer comes through a notification, all good - music resumes at normal volume. If the app is open and the timer goes off, music lowers, does not go back up until I go to one of the training videos, play the video, then exit out of the training vid selection for the music to go back up.
283 votes -
Zoe App Connector
Please create a direct connection to the Zoe app for logging calories and macros
1 vote -
Adding food
When adding food, I would like To be able to search only the list of foods I’ve added in the past. Right now the search will search the entire database and brings in too many other foods.
34 votes -
Highlight the training muscle for each workout
What’s the point of assigning workout if user doesn’t know which muscle it’s emphasising on?
68 votes -
Cant see 1st photo and last photo anymore
Looks like this feature has been removed?
1 vote -
Show BMR as option to view in the dashboard
We can only select caloric intake and caloric burn in the main app page, under my progress. It would be excellent if a new tile showing only the BMR.
1 vote -
Compatibility with the chronometer app.
The MyFitnessPal compatibility is great but for me and others we like to use the chronometer app.
12 votes -
1 vote
-
More filters
Add more options for filtering foods or ingredients to not include in recipes
1 vote -
Mandatory measurements
Sometimes I’ll get meals generated and the recipes we just say one tomato. I wish that it always included a measurement of grams or ounces Some tomatoes are big. Some tomatoes are small, but 100 g of tomato is always 100 g of tomato.
3 votes -
Add ability to modify habits as schedules, goals, and needs change. I actually loved the daily task list from the sprint and now it’s gone
Add ability to modify habits as schedules, goals, and needs change. I actually loved the daily task list from the sprint and now it’s gone
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?
