Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6428 results found
-
Sync with VeSync
Sync with other devices for weight control
9 votes -
Add work schedule
Be able to add your work schedule so your trainer can see what days you might be working. Especially for rotation workers.
2 votes -
Built in prep/rest time for workouts for non-interval workouts
I know interval workouts from your trainer has programmed timers, but with non-interval timers, you have to manually start it, which doesn’t give you enough time to set the phone down and start your reps. Would be good to have a built in prep time to get prepared before just going stratigraphy into the timer.
3 votes -
2 votes
-
Changing dates
I would like to be able to change the dates on activities my coach adds, like stretching or cardio, like I can move workouts.
2 votes -
I would love if we could upload more than just three photos a day. I want to be able to add resting as well as flexing photos.
I would love if we could upload more than just three photos a day. I want to be able to add resting as well as flexing photos.
2 votes -
Feelings dairy
Track ur feelings daily. Example: stressed, angry, sad, anxious... Have a general mood drop down, time of day and explanation for those feelings. This is to help those who struggle with disordered eating tied to emotional disregulation. And helps with knowing if ur actually hungry or using food as an emotional crutch.
16 votes -
Downloadable progress report
At the end of the program it would be cool to be able to downloadable a report with all the data captured during the course/program
9 votes -
Don’t preload workouts on my calendar.
The app preloads my workouts with no rhyme or reason and I have to delete them. I would prefer to schedule my workouts without having to deal with the preloaded ones.
4 votes -
It would be awesome if us ambassadors could see our clients progress and workouts
As ambassador it will be great if we could see our clients progress, send them motivation messages and also help with anything they need so we have a closer experience besides the products. I will love to check what my clients do on the app and see if they need an extra push or any additional help coming from me since they trusted me to start this process after all!
8 votes -
8 votes
-
Forgetting to mark a habit
Right now if you forget to mark for example an “abstain from alcohol” habit .. it will start that hot streak over, when in reality I just forgot to market it as complete for that day. I’d would be nice if the day has passed and you want to mark it as complete, to be able to display a modal that allows you to pick a selection of “I forgot to mark as complete” (something to that extent) so that your streak still says valid.
35 votes -
A specific message when my trainer adds or changes my plan
I’m never sure when my trainer updates my plan unless he sends a note through the app and sometimes he asks a question and I’m not aware new exercises have been added. Perhaps a flag on the exercise icon?
2 votes -
Allow screen shots of our own goals and workout stats.
Allow people to take screen shots of their individual goals, achievements, stats and workout routines. This way people will be able to share their successes and achievements with friends and family.
1 vote -
Better picture upload quality
When uploading a picture to the app it doesn’t keep the same quality I have on my phone
16 votes -
Insomnia- Add ability to input ALL sleep, waking and back to sleep
I have issues with sleep sometimes, like many do. I can only input my fall asleep and wake time currently. Sometimes I'm up for 5 hours in the middle of the night and then fall back to sleep. I'd like to be able to input all of my sleep/awake times during the night to track it. I'm currently just adding together how much sleep I get in total which is inaccurate of how it really is.
14 votes -
Integrate calories and macro tracking data with Apple Health
I hate using MyFitnessPal, there are better apps in the iOS App Store. It would be better to just retrieve the data from Apple Health so there is one source of truth. I use LoseIt which feeds data into Apple Health, so Trainerize can be app-agnostic.
123 votes -
Chat function
The chat function doesn’t work that well. You can’t scroll through it without the keyboard being in the way. Would be better if you could do that.
15 votes -
Be able to enter data tracker by other devices than those currently compatible with Trainerize. Or even have the ability to connect manually
Be able to input data from devices not compatible with Trainerize or even manually connect via Bluetooth devices outside of the Trainerize compatible apps
24 votes -
Rock Climbing as an activity
It would be good to have the option of selecting Rick climbing as an activity when planning on the calendar.
15 votes
- Don't see your idea?
