Skip to content

Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize



We are continually updating your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6424 results found

  1. Swap out ingredients

    Sometimes I follow a recipe and just swap regular pasta for Banza protein pasta. I’m not trying to rebuild the recipe from scratch — I only want the app to adjust for a simple ingredient substitution.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Correct tracking

    Daily steps not being added as calorie burn from samsung health. Daily steps are higher in trainerize than they are in samsung health. Very clunky app

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Recipe unclear instructions

    The butter squash, wild rice and ground turkey casserole - is it 146g of raw wild rice, then cooked, or is it 146g cooked wild rice? It’s not clear. Please advise.

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. All the work and the app still sucks.

    I’m sure you put in a lot of work, but as a client I hate this app. So much so I’m thinking of dropping my trainer I’ve been with for 5 yrs.

    I need to be able to turn off water/meal tracking. It’s in the way on the new layout.
    Apple Watch sync is complete garbage. You have too much on the watch app, it only needs to sync hr with the active workout. Also, why is the start button in the watch app at the bottom and not the top? Do you have UX designers?

    Legacy layout is better…

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add exercise category for yard work, house chores

    Add activity for yard work, house chores. Now i post as functional strength training

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sync meals to time if day, i.e morning=<<breakfast, not Snack, afternoon = lunch, evening ,= dinner

    Sync meals track to time of day. = morning=breakfast(not snack) afternoon= lunch, evening=dinner, snack last meal choice

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Graph meal timing

    I’d love to see data showing the average times I eat my meals and snacks. For example, it would be helpful to know that I typically eat breakfast around 8:00 a.m., along with similar patterns for lunch, dinner, and snacks. Know this could could help identify patterns and make it easier to plan my nutrition throughout the day and when hunger strikes.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. My Recipes

    The My Recipes section is really user UN friendly. If I enter all the ingredients, the app should be able to figure out total calories. If I don’t know how many servings, even the total weight would allow me to weigh my portion and have the app calculate macros. We make stews, soups etc and I feel like I’m really limited to what I can eat because I have to way of knowing the macro breakdown. Other apps do this. Or at least this app should be able to connect with more nutrition apps.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Change Theme Color

    Ability to change the color of the app user interface from pink, yellow, red or hexcodes if possible. To make it more personalised. Accent colors to dark modes too.

    22 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Personalised Tracker with Notes

    A flexible tracker that can have notes so the trainer can see client notes; supplements, pain scale, symptoms, upcoming events or off days. Flexible so client can use it for different uses.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I can follow the meal plan but….

    I would like to choose what I have in the refrigerator that I have, that’s the most closest to; “my meal plan”, instead of having to buy it at the grocery store only because I do not eat some foods like oodles and noodles that looks soggy other than top ramen, lol but I can get similar. I like taking pictures, so that why the app already analyzes the food that I buy by taking scans of each food that I buy, and the app counting the calories of every single food that I had already bought. All while tracking…

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Improve workouts filter functionality

    The workout filters don't work as expected. For example, when I search for workouts using sliders, it doesn't show that there are any workouts when I know there are, I've done those workouts.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Was loving the app until the “update” deleted all of my workout history beyond 90 days.

    Was loving the app until the “update” deleted all of my workout history beyond 90 days. Please restore all history.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. See which meal/food picture is receiving feedback

    For now I can see that my coach gives 👍🏼 for a meal but am unable to view which meal

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Option to change ingredients in the Recipe Library recipes.

    It would be great if the current recipes provided in the app allowed us to swap out ingredients instead of having to create a whole new recipe. I often double the protein in the recipes from the recipe library and have to create my own recipe. It would be so much easier and less time consuming if we are able to swap out ingredients.

    26 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Apple health

    Please push Marcos to the health app for I hate logging as it is but now of if I want my tracker to know calories in and out I have to manually enter everything twice

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Simple Add kcals

    Just let me add the days Kcals and Protien without all the tracking of meals!

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Needs to be user friendly

    The app has far too many buttons. That are not user friendly. For example you have the favorite button and the add button right next to each other making it look like the same button. I've been using it for like 4 weeks now and they're still far too many buttons for me to just plainly understand the app. A lot of my barcodes don't work when I scan them. Measuring out the food in the log is frustrating and I always end up clicking the wrong button. It's just like a lot of extra steps for me to go…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?