Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6424 results found
-
A water-specific tracker by cup!
Hi!
I know we can track our water intake in the meal tracking section, but I would love a separate water tracker by cup drank, so I can feel accomplished as I check off cups throughout the day 🥤21 votes -
Can we PLEASE get a "Dark Mode"???
Its simple, something not so blinding will do JUST fine 🙂 😊
7 votes -
Food item list a hot mess
I wish the way food items display when selecting them wasn’t such a mess. As an example, when I just want to add two tomato slices to a meal, there are so many tomato option with “…by Jrek”, “…by Jasons deli”, “… by Mooya”, “… by Pieology”. And sometimes the serving options don’t have an appropriate “serving” option. And sometimes the only option is “serving”. What is a serving of a tomato? Who knows what 1 serving of “sliced tomatoes“ is at Cheesecake Factory.
1 vote -
My Macros +
Please add a My Macros + integration!! The idea was posted 6 years ago and never responded to. Having this app integration would be pivotal to my use of the ABC trainerize app. At this point, I’m trying to add my data manually from my macros and it’s exhausting, annoying, and I often avoid it. This would make things so much more streamlined. My macros is too functional to leave- the recipe builder is seamless.
1 vote -
Statistics to track the worksout progress over months
I would love to see a progress dashboard that shows how my workouts and exercise performance have improved over time. Viewing monthly progress, trends, and milestones would make it easier to track achievements and stay motivated throughout my fitness journey.
1 vote -
Custom Meals by Scanning Barcodes
To create a meal, instead of just naming the meal and knowing the macros, we should be able to scan barcodes, add quantities, etc and have the whole macros for the meal calculated. That way in the future, if we want to make the meal, we can look at saved meals, open it, see exact food items, quantities, etc. easier for logging, easier for reverse engineering. CarbManager does this very well and is one of the reasons it’s preferred for tracking at this moment!
1 vote -
Linking samsung watch or the app samsung health
I think other options for tracking steps and meals etc should be available. I see other options but I do not see one for Samsung smart watches or Samsung health. That is the main thing I use for tracking steps
1 vote -
The ability to add a note on each individual exercise
The note would be on each individual exercise, not at the comment section at the end of the whole day
3 votes -
Show body stat history on the app! I can only see photos I’ve entered. When I click on body stats it would be nice to see the history/trend
Please make it so you can see your body stat history/chart trend !! Right now you can’t access that on the app. I can only see the photos I’ve entered. Please make the body stats accessible !!
2 votes -
Water
A feature to let me type in my water intake instead of the scrolling feature &16.9 oz or 33.8 oz is a typical water bottle but is not on the current scrolling feature.
6 votes -
Please make the calendar Sunday to Saturday…as every other calendar is. There is no reason for it to start on a Monday.
Please make the calendar Sunday to Saturday…as every other calendar is. There is no reason for it to start on a Monday. No standard calendar starts on a Monday.
1 vote -
I would like you enable the feature to take more than one photo for a meal
I would like to be able to post more than one photo for some meals
1 vote -
Amount remaining to eat
I want to see how much food I should be eating if I select the food to be eaten.
For example: I only want to get chicken, broccoli and rice. I would only want to eat two meals a day and want my measurements in grams. The app would tell me that I need 250 grams for lunch and for dinner. Let’s say I decide to eat out at a restaurant for lunch, I would want the app to tell me how much I need to eat for the remainder of the day of my chicken, broccoli and rice to…5 votes -
Synch with existing meal trackers
The ability to sync with existing meal trackers to read data previously collected would be ideal. Noom, Lose It, etc.
1 vote -
12 votes
-
Enable preview of exercises when workout is started
When I have started my workout in the app, there should be a possibility to have a quick preview of the next set of exercises. At least when an exercise in progress is paused.
It could be a pull out side bar. This preview will help me with mentally preparing for the next exercises.1 vote -
Use high contrast colours for type no yellow type
When the macros are nearly in range the type changes to yellow and renders the type unreadable due to poor contrast against the white background
1 vote -
When in recent food the search should bring up that recent food or forward to it by typing the first few letters
Currently when you start typing in the search bar in the recent tab it doesn’t search the recent tab but does a new search it should check the recents first instead of the user having to scroll through searching
1 vote -
Allow for high carb days and be able to modify macros to suit
Allow user to specify high carb or different macros from usual goals
1 vote -
Remove the circular graphs they are repeating info already on page and not comparable across days simplify into one tab no detail tab
Remove circular graph they are non functional for comparison across days
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
