Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
Allow the ability to access previous workouts that were logged on your schedule.
Allow the ability to go back to a previous workout that was logged days, weeks, or months prior. I like the ability/option of logging details such as your reps, weight used, circuit, etc. But what is the point of logging them into the app if you can not go back to check and compare your progress? I have to use multiple apps to keep track of my progress. Which is getting annoying. I started this routine almost a year ago and can not go back to the beginning of the year to compare my progress. The feature of a before…
8 votes -
Be able to play music while doing timed workout
When doing a timed workout i was not able to listen to music or shut off my phone to save battery.
8 votes -
Provide more bodyweight only exercises for those who can't come into the club
Since many people can't come into the club every day (or any day if they have a health risk), provide a variety of non-machine or weighted exercises. Alternatively, provide substitutions in the standard workouts for those without access to weights or machines.
8 votes -
Allow a few seconds transition time from one exercise to the next in HIIT workouts
I find you lose a few seconds of the 40 or so allocated to an exercise because you’re changing position or grabbing a resistance band quick 😃
8 votes -
Exercise weight history
Everytime an exercise is programmed I can click on it and see what my reps and weights were the last times I performed it. So I can gauge where to start at that workout. Right now I have to record it separately
8 votes -
To be able to download your stats
I really would love to be able to see all my personal bests, and keep them for myself. To have like an overall view of my progress, not only when I'm doing a workout
8 votes -
Last 14 and 30 days body stats (Weight)
Please add the ability to show the stats for the last 14 days and also last 30 days. Seeing a 3 month view isn’t helpful when first starting out. The way the iOS app “carb manager” works is much more intuitive giving me a better view of the body weight. I can’t post screen shots here but it is much more intuitive.
8 votes -
Body weight in stones and pounds
In the Uk we use stones and pounds for body weight. Everytime i weigh Myself I have to them convert to just pounds or to kg to input to the app.
8 votes -
Ability to save a made up workout to do regularly
Ability to make up your own workout routine and save it so you can do it each week. Be better if you'd share between friends as well
8 votes -
Bike tracker
Bicycle ride tracker it keep track of your heart rate and how many miles you ride on your bicycle and tells you how many calories you burn and how many laps You would need to Do to burn a certain amount of calories and how much water to drink.
8 votes -
Body Status progress graph on dash board
Clients should able to see their progress on the dash board. After entering body stats it gets disappeared.
8 votes -
Don’t make me enter reps if they’re already in the workout. Should be pre-populated.
Don’t make me enter reps if they’re already part of the workout. Should be pre-populated.
8 votes -
Allow to add own personal supplement workouts (i.e. - chest, back, legs, arms, etc.) in addition to the program
Allow to add own personal supplement workouts (i.e. - chest, back, legs, arms, etc.) in addition to the program
8 votes -
Add your own workouts even if your trainer doesnt add anything for you. It keeps communication open between trainer and trainee
Add your own workouts even if your trainer doesnt add anything for you. It keeps communication open between trainer and trainee
8 votes -
Option to create our own exercise if it isn’t in the database
When I have a warm up but it isn’t on the app, it would be handy to be able to create an exercise with a photo to add aswell so we can still track it
8 votes -
8 votes
-
Enter Manual Excersize
In addition to the current list of excersizes, have an ‘other’ option where you manually state the excersize you’d like to do when creating a freestyle workout or tracking activity.
8 votes -
Recetas
Me cuesta un poco pensar en que comer de colación. En la lista de ingredientes no viene nada dulce, y a veces de postre o colación se me antoja más algo dulce que salado.
8 votes -
Fitbod
Integrate fitbod exercise app
8 votes -
Calories counting options and steps counting
Counting calories and steps
8 votes
- Don't see your idea?
