Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
Make qardio
Sync with qardio scales and bp monitors. They have an app for their equipment but can't transfer data currently to the trainerize app
9 votes -
Add complications for the apple watch app.
Add the ability to put the app on the watch face, or show today’s things to do.
9 votes -
Help us to progress with weights by saying “add a 1.25kg weight this time”, etc. Also, provide stretching and alternative similar exercise
Help us to progress with weights by saying “add a 1.25kg weight this time”, etc. Also, provide stretching and alternative similar exercise
9 votes -
Withings blood pressure
I have Connected Withings but blood pressure is not visible in app.
9 votes -
Make programs printable
Make the program printable or transferable to something easier to look at and move ahead so you don’t have to keep looking at the phone
9 votes -
Choose a different weight for exercise
I like to measure my body weight in lbs but all the weights for my fitness equipment is in kg. It would be useful to choose different weight measurement for each category.
9 votes -
Have a ruck option With weight
Back pack cardio with a place to put in the amount of weight you train with.
9 votes -
Workout Library of JUST my custom built workouts
Ability for client to see and add ONLY my custom workouts To their workout program. My program is all private labeled I don’t want them to see the generic exercises or workouts (thank you thought)
I would love to be able to have a unique library of just my created workouts for them to access and add9 votes -
Music and video
Music and or video during the tabita workouts. It’s too quiet and hard to stay motivated. Great app though.
9 votes -
Sync with LETSCOM Fitness watch
A great fitness watch that updates throughout VeryFitPro, Strava, helps anyone! It does what the fitbitbwatch does but more and works for those on a budget. You can purchase them on Amazon, or Target!
9 votes -
Choose sets for exercise/erase set
Allow the user to choose how many sets of an exercise when adding it. Also allow the user to delete an exercise or set.
9 votes -
Audio instructions for newer members who may not be sure if they understand the video without instructions.
I wish there was audio instructions as I don’t see well and am not always sure if I’m doing the exercises correctly if there are small movements. I was disappointed that there was no instructions.
9 votes -
Mediation music to wind down
10!mins of meditation music to wind down before bedtime
9 votes -
Temperature data
Log resting body temperature data
9 votes -
Specify "Right" or "Left"
When doing a HIIT and moving from one movement to the next quickly, it'd be good to have the audio cue specify that it's one side only.
9 votes -
Too slow
The application is so slow can’t open the videos quickly checked my WiFi it is fast with other apps
9 votes -
Duration
I would like to know approx duration of the workout so I be able to plan better
9 votes -
Sync with pacer
Sync with pacer
9 votes -
Be able to talk to my coach
I would like to message my coach within the app
9 votes -
Have an alarm/sound when running time/rest time is up.
In the cardio running workouts without some sounds I have to watch a timer to get my run and rest times.
9 votes
- Don't see your idea?
