Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6426 results found
-
Old UI was better, no more legacy layout?
Dashboard is way less useful. The progress bars were easier to understand. I don’t like the rings at all. The team chat should be visible without scrolling. The “Hello, name” at the top and the calendar days are using prime real estate but don’t add much value.
I also don’t like the way the time is in the new workout layouts. I liked having the rests in-line with the workout flow.
Also, journal feature is not as compact and easy to navigate as before.18 votes -
Samsung health in-app support
Samsung health is not in-app supported right now
18 votes -
Water tracker
Allow you to manually add your water instead of having to scroll through and find your amount. Also, it should allow you to save a favorite water amount to easily click and add. For example, my water bottle is 30 oz. That should be an option for me to quick add each time I finish one.
18 votes -
Generic Entries for SIMPLE a food items!
Does every food item have to be by someone? Romaine from Kroger’s can’t be that different from Wegmans. I need to know the standard serving size and then nutritional values should be able to populate. But searching through a laundry list of manufacturers or restaurants, just to enter a taco salad shouldn’t be so painful. AI is already fielding apps to calculate calories with a photo. I still like the basics.
18 votes -
More emojis in group chat
We need a "care" emoji in the womens group chat as well as a "heart" emoji & "sad" emoji!
18 votes -
It would be helpful to be able to enter fractions for number of servings. For example 1/2 of 6" cubano sandwich .
Ability to enter or choose fraction for number of servings
18 votes -
MacrosFirst
Could just connect my macro counter and could see exactlt what I’m consuming and how much and when.
18 votes -
Workout videos
Can we please have better workout videos?
The one that's up is not motivating or very informative. Explain what muscle groups are targeted and show the actual muscle contract & working18 votes -
Links to myzone band
To link to myzone chest band as cant enter calories burnt to compare with input.
18 votes -
Substitute
It would be nice if when you substitute out workouts it will remembered that you did that and put them in for the next week workout.
18 votes -
Behavior streaks should maintain even when retroactively filled in.
If I perform the behavior but forget to click the button, I lose my streak. Not in reality, just in the app. There should be no penalty for going back a day or two and filling in missed behavior markers.
18 votes -
Adding exercises
Adding actual exercises when substituting the workout for that day. Ie gym class for time I'd like to add the actual exercises we do.
18 votes -
Total calories and macros don’t add up.
The total calories and macros don’t add up properly. I have to calculate my total calories myself because the algorithms are wrong. If carbs are 4 calories a gram, protein 4 calories a gram and fats at 9 calories a gram, it’s easy to do the math. Unfortunately, the app is always off by approximately 300-400 calories per day.
18 votes -
Change the rating scale at end of working so it doesn’t ask. “How hard was this work-out” to “rate your effort for this work-out.”
For the rating scale at the end of the work-out: None of the work-outs are.”very hard” for me in terms of skill level, and certainly not “extremely hard.” But this is what I have to choose if I want to rate my perceived effort as an 8 or 9. I suggest changing the language to accurately reflect what we are trying to measure, which is subjectively the amount of effort we feel we put into the work-out. When look back at my log book, that is what I want to see recorded, not whether or not I found the work-out…
18 votes -
Adding Flexibility Training as a workout type
Adding Flexibility training as workout option
18 votes -
18 votes
-
Add weight training as activity on Apple watch app.
Add to activity choices : weight training and when starting an exercise on Apple Watch, it pairs with the app.
18 votes -
Add notes to specific exercises/sets
This might be very specific to my gym, which is Pure gym in Rochdale, 10+years old so perhaps out of date. But there is a wide cable crossover machine, the one with seated rows, lat pull downs, tri cables incorporated at each end, but this is always quite busy so the alternative is the smaller Matrix crossover machines, but due to different sizes, lever arms to weights etc, you can't do the same weight for the same exercise on each machine. So it would be good to be able to leave your own notes on specific sets to act as…
18 votes -
Enter my own recurring resistance training custom workout
When I enter a “freestyle workout” I want to be able to store and access the same workout again without having to create a new freestyle workout every time. For example store and access a back / biceps workout and access it multiple times.
18 votes -
Being able to track food
Would like to be able to track food intake within the app
18 votes
- Don't see your idea?
