Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6426 results found
-
En français / French language support
J’aimerais vraiment beaucoup que la plateforme soit aussi en français(nous sommes au Québec)je suis de celles qui n’est pas bilingue.
19 votes -
Android TV or Google TV app
Create an Android or Google TV app so I can access my workouts on my TV.
19 votes -
Yoga be an option as an activity?
Yoga be an option as an activity?
19 votes -
Enter time or weight in exercise
Enter option to record notes like time and weight on certain exercises so we can compare our progress. For example, how long we can hold a plank or max weight per set.
19 votes -
Ability to add comments on individual sets rather than at the end of the workout
Leaving notes/comments on a particular set that carries into the next instance of the workout. Ex: Workout = Upper Body. Exercise Set = 3 sets-Shoulder Press Comments allowed for critiquing during the set. The comments history would be visible and editable each time the set is repeated.
19 votes -
19 votes
-
Included all options for serving sizes, for any food item
Sometimes need to choose an item that best fits what you had, would be nice to choose different serving size (teaspoon, tablespoon, cup ect).
19 votes -
Add other smart scales like eufy
There are numerous smart scales but I’d like to see an integration other scales like eufy.
19 votes -
Add eat this much app to nutrition
Add “EAT THIS MUCH” nutrition app to track nutrition
19 votes -
19 votes
-
Be able to preview the video on next exercise while on a rest
While i am resting I like to view the next exercise to better be prepared.
19 votes -
Create a link to map my walk etc. download data so don’t have to input.
Create a link to map my walk
19 votes -
19 votes
-
Assisted exercises
The weights added to assisted exercise should have a negative value. So the bigger the weight, the more contribution by the machine and the less you're actually lifting. Currently it shows that increasing the contribution is like you're lifting more.
19 votes -
Trainer Notifcations
Sending a notification to the trainer when your weight changes or when workouts are completed/missed.
20 votes -
I'd like to be able to enter notes beside each workout. So I can remember little details from previous workouts.
Each time I workout I tweak the programs slightly, but then when I log in next time I forget what I've tweaked! I'd like to be able to enter notes next to each exercise so I can remember the little details.
19 votes -
Are able to add old workouts and make available to view at any time from your phone
I would suggest that we are able to see old past workouts and add them to our current routines anytime we would like from our iPhones
19 votes -
Track your own workouts not previously loaded
Be able to write your own workouts and track them rather than only being able to track what your trainer has uploaded
19 votes -
Customise home screen
Be able to choose what you see on your home screen when you open app - eg for me, not have my weight be the first thing I see! It would also make showing it to friends without giving them all the gory details(!) to promote the app!
19 votes -
Allow to take photo and have AI determine macros and calories
Taking a photo and having AI determine nutrition content will allow those tracking to save time and take guess work out of how much food is on their plate. Foodvisor has this feature and it is very helpful.
18 votes
- Don't see your idea?
