Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6424 results found
-
See your steps on the calandar
You can currently see your steps for that day but there is no way to see an overview on the month.
1 vote -
Add to cart
Have an “add to cart” option via the meal planning. This can add the groceries to cart and provide a list of local partnered grocery shops for delivery or pickup at lifetime. The recipes would include the appropriate portions of food requested, somewhere between a meal delivery kit and food shopping and delivery providers
1 vote -
It may be there already and I’ve missed it, but could you have a link to the food / swap bits in the app so you can look up what food recip
If I could click on a link in the app to take me to the food / recipes instead of having to go online, so I can click on it and to check what I want for breakfast , dinner etc, as I can’t seem to get my login correct on the online
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Workouts disappear after set time frame - dont like that. Old workouts should remain available (they do on the web version, but not the app)
Keep old workouts available after they "expire" for reference or to do again as I please. They can be found on the web, but not the app, and can't be added to the calendar.
1 vote -
Weight improvement
Have the app challenge you by the app suggesting based on how much you lifted to lift more and more each week to challenge the user and the mind to get that connection.
1 vote -
Fix app crash
When completing a workout, the app takes forever to finalize it. I get the circle on my screen and it just goes around and around. It shouldn't take forever to finalize a workout.
1 vote -
Change the button to watch exercise videos
So since I got the new iPhone the Dynamic Island in the top middle blocks the option to watch full video for the workout examples so maybe switching the bottom to the bottom of the thumbnail would work
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Add a comment to your day.
Key point to look back on for context or things to flag that day for your coach. Just one or two so to be able to track if you were away or ill rather than just on message
1 vote -
24 hour response
Can we get responses from someone within 24 hours as a rule of thumb? I like the app and workouts but I have been on since December 2nd 2023 and have only received automated messages.
1 vote -
I don’t cook! I’d like the opportunity to add each individual food item and have the app track that specific item. Total items at end
Individual food items should be able to be logged and tallied with calories and other information. This could be a better way to choose the best items for overall goals.
1 vote -
Make it accessible in China
I could access the App while I was in China in January 2023. Not know what had happened after that but I couldn’t access the App in following trips in March, June and September. There might be cyber security restrictions applied. Hope you could resolve it so I could continue my training while traveling.
1 vote -
Ability to type out own activity title
Under calendar: activity: ability to type out own title and keep it there for a quick log in.
For example: I want skateboarding log-able in my calendar, currently is not.1 vote -
1 vote
-
Ability to edit premade meals
Clients should be able to take a meal on trainerize and add/subtract ingredients from that meal or change portions of specific ingredients and log it without having to create full new recipes
1 vote -
Lactose intolerant and avoid soy
Perhaps being able to customize the meal plan in order to avoid dairy and soy would be nice
1 vote -
Be able to download the app to Google TV
I have google TV where you have the option to download different apps. I would to be able to workout from my TV.
1 vote -
Watch idea
To have the rest timer enabled on the watch so it shows up during rest period to save having the I phone app left open
1 vote -
Derby Name
The app doesn't have a place to enter our derby name. Which should be our primary handle when using the app. An option for numbers and home leagues would be cool too.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
