Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6424 results found
-
New Prepared Meal vendor
I tried Proflex meals and they just aren't for me. I went back to my original prepackaged meals vendor CLEAN EATZ. I bulk buy directly from their website as they have no local restaurants in my area. The food is amazing, portions are perfect and the ingredients are simple and clean. I'd think VL and their clients would benefit greatly if you'd reach out to them for advertising and support.
1 vote -
Allow for a trainer to start a workout and the data save to let you finish on your own device
Allow a trainer to start a work out, enter data and save it then when our session ends but I have more sets to do I can continue/finish on my own phone.
1 vote -
CB Additional information for tracking workouts
Be able to record body weight and assisted weight (negative weight).
Show last workout’s notes in addition to weight (I.e. 3RIR, 70%, AMRAMP)
1 vote -
Sync with train heroic to track sessions better
Allow the syncing of workouts entered in train heroic.
1 vote -
Previously used weights for a given exercise
When starting the workout from e.g. Apple Watch, show weights and reps from the previous time that exercise was carried out also for the first rep of that exercise (similar to what already happens to successive reps now)
1 vote -
Cadence guide
Include a cadence cue such as audio or visual pulse for static bike intervals. Basic turbo trainers.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Import calories and macros from evolution nutrition
Import calories and macros from evolution nutrition
1 vote -
To be able to enter your weights lifted on various exercises and see your progress
To be able to enter your weights lifted on various exercises and see your progress
1 vote -
I don’t like that the videos on lifestyle are labeled as workouts
Under recipe or lifestyle videos, you have to say you completed the “workout”. I would like this to be labeled something differently than “workout” because I am not working out with these videos. I am watching something to help reset my mindset or lifestyle.
1 vote -
Shifting Workout Order
I would like to shift the order of my workout. This way I don’t miss any exercises while doing my workout. I would also love if I can pre change a specific exercise prior to starting my workout, there are multiple options to replace a specific exercise, but I lose time looking for the one I want to replace it for.
1 vote -
Reminder to end the exercise
In Apple Watch it is useful to have a reminder to end the exercise after one hour or the end of activity
1 vote -
Allow ability to copy set stats and amend if needed instead of having to enter every single one
Allow ability to copy set stats and amend if needed instead of having to enter every single one
1 vote -
Increasing connectivity for smart scales. As I believe this is limited ?
Not sure if I’m doing anything wrong. But I’m having issues connecting my smart scales to the app. It does go via my iwatch. But it looks like the app isn’t picking up weight. There are a few things it does pick up around activity and step etc. but I can’t see it is picking up weight so I have to add this manually to the app.
1 vote -
Meals are hidden in the siscover section and cant be added ro the plan
Find it super annoying that the meals in the discover section can't be added to the plan.
The variety of meat or no meat at all is low. I'm so over eating chicken now and scrolling over the same meals looking for something I want.1 vote -
Simply Sensitivity Test
It's a test that shows what foods and other factors that you are either allergic to or have intolerance for
So if we utilize the information from that test and design menu plans that incorporate foods that we are not allergic to ill help speed our recovery. Or our weight goals or whatever we're trying to do, because they're not gonna have the food fighting against us inside of it. So that's why I thought this might be something good to add. To the routine1 vote -
Better meal tracking
I find it frustrating having to type in a load of ingredients when the app can’t find what I’ve eaten. A broad generic list of recipes would be great that can then be adapted - eg a general spag Bol with options to add veg or lower fat percentage of meat plus more items added to the library and an easier to use meal planner - if you could have an option to type in what ingredients you have and then for meals to pop up that would be amazing!
1 vote -
Edit favorite meal categories
I would liked to be able to edit the category of my saved favorite meals. Added my standard breakfast in works great but when I go to add my lunch in I get a warning that I already logged a breakfast. I want to set it to lunch so I don’t get the warning.
1 vote -
Ability to add or modify nutrition once food is logged
I need the ability to modify my food after it’s been logged. Example, I just added a photo and logged that food, but cannot go back and edit to add nutritional info.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
