Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6425 results found
-
Redo workout videos
The videos are disjointed. So, there is a lot of stopping to switch from one to another. Have a more seamless experience.
1 vote -
Fitbit and other app connection help files
Fitbit is connected and tries to sync but it's unclear if it's worked. Now the system is taking only data from the Fitbit app but no matter how I disconnect the Fitbit and reconnect then resync it doesn't not txfr data, please can you advise or generate a help file on this type of issue.
1 vote -
Im not sure if this progra is widely known but i have been attending G.L.A.D knee and hip program, and now i am in the G.L.A.D back program
This program is from Sweden, I believe. It is for us overweight sedentary individuals, who have k ee, hips, and or back pain which is preventing us from moving.
1 vote -
Suggestions for weights on dumbbells
It would be great to have an idea of suggested weight for each workout. Newbies to working out (like me) have no idea where to start. Some exercises require heavier while others are lighter. So knowing the suggestion would be so helpful
1 vote -
track workout progress
I’d like to see what my average paces overtime. I found somewhere (I don’t know where because it’s not intuitive) my workouts hand they have my average pace. It would be nice to see my progress over time and to split workouts from pool swims and open water swims. And then see if/how I’m improving
1 vote -
Fix New Bug:
I am no longer able to update blood pressure stats
1 vote -
Can you sync my weight and body compositions like libra etc.?
Can you sync my weight and body compositions like libra etc.?
1 vote -
See comments
I want to be able to see any past comments I've made on past sessions/programmes
1 vote -
Allow the option to get email messages or text outside of the app.
Email messages or text them outside of the app. Too many notifications within the app so ignored
2 votes -
I’ve had next to no feedback from said coach and my workouts weren’t made for me.
Feedback from coach
1 vote -
Have all the same style of video with no "ads" at the start
I am new to working out with weights and it's so frustrating watching the video and having to wait through the add. Also hard as you aren't looking at the same person/environment. I think it would be great to have the exercises done by Ash for example.
1 vote -
Connect with Strengthlog
Strengthlog is a great free workout tracking app with lots of free workouts.
1 vote -
Add more types of loaded carries
Add more types of loaded carries - waiter’s walk, suitcase carry, bottoms up carry, etc.
1 vote -
Add option for distance as “target type” option
In addition to “time” or “weight” or “reps”, also add distance for loaded carries, farmers walks, etc.
1 vote -
More dashboard options for workout routines
I would like more exercises/workouts on our dashboard so we have more options of what we want to do and/or add to our routine.
1 vote -
Issue with going "back"
When I go "back" in the app using my phone's back button versus the apps back arrow it causes it to go back to different places
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Timer
Have timer grey out or change color once complete so you know what set you’re on
1 vote -
2 meals a day in meal planner
I want to be able to choose 2 meals per day for people doing IF. If you don’t think it is a healthy option put a disclaimer on it or something, but I can’t use the planner properly for someone eating two meals per day. Or at least I want to have a way to make the first two meals smaller and the last meal bigger since the first two might be eaten close togeher
1 vote -
Outdoor walk and pool
Outdoor walks and trails - and the ability to record for more the 60min. Pool - my watch tracks pool workouts you should be able to get that info and track it too. Finally, need BIG fix of cardio workout recording as mine it always VERY wrong on this app
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
