Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6425 results found
-
Ice bath tracker
Have an option to track when you do an ice bath. Include timing, date, time of day and temperature of water
1 vote -
Add a library of Stefan's follow along YouTube videos with the abolity to self schedule them into your weekly workouts
Add all his follow along YouTube videos into the app so that o e can schedule them as additional workouts into your exercise routine. There are gems of videos from 3+ years on YouTube but one can't add them yourself into your schedule
1 vote -
Make meal planning more efficient
Portion sizes should allow type in numbers instead of pop-up drop-down menus; some items are already like this but they are few and far between.
"Cups" should also be a standard option for every item to allow folks who are visually oriented easy access to input quantities.
Maybe require the item to be "added" before you can edit quantities; the number of times I've gone through the cumbersome drop-down menus editing quantities (especially when I'm using fractions) only to not have it save because I forgot to then also click the "+" before moving on to the next item is…
1 vote -
Add workouts from Fitqueen to fitqueen vip
Would love if the purchased workouts from original fitqueen app Were merged and available on my fitqueen Vip app. Then they would also be tracked through the apple watch feature and I would not need two apps on my phone.
1 vote -
Sync with Fitatu
More apps to sync with like Fitatu for meal tracking would be really helpful
1 vote -
Fix bugs between Tranerize to sync better with Fitbit. I have to go in an manually resync often when I add foods to MFP.
There is a lag in Tranerize, at least for me with syncing with MFP and macros. Maybe it's only my phone, but I have to manually resend often and it's a PITA. Thanks.
1 vote -
Be able to search for all recipes all the time
Some recipes only show up for certain meals but I want to eat it for a different meal. For example, egg white quesadilla shows up for lunch, but I wanted to swap it for a breakfast and I wasn't able to enter it in for breakfast.
1 vote -
Merge Details with Diary - Total Calories at the top
It would be more efficient if I didn’t have to click “detail” to see the total calories for the day. Since it’s not immediately where I track my food I don’t see it and don’t think about it.
1 vote -
Tina I
Ability for user (not the trainer) to reorder or modify the exercises established by the trainer into supersets or giant sets
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Speed up excersise videos as they take too long and its sole destroing trying to play them!
Speed up exercise videos as they take too long, and it's soul-destroying trying to play them! I take much longer than intended doing workouts because the videos take forever. I need to switch to using YouTube as your videos need to load faster. Reduce video quality to speed up playback.
1 vote -
Make it possible to add foods that aren’t already listed
I make a lot of my own foods and add items my trainer recommends. It would be a lot easier to add the recipe so I could accurately track my meals.
1 vote -
Easier reading experience
Im 53 and I workout without my reading glasses If you could give each set square a high contrast color or make the margins wider it would help a lot to find it on the screen as currently I sometimes tap outside of it and have to do it 2 or 3 times to enter the set information
1 vote -
It has sending errors or receiving messages that aren’t for a specific person.
Fix that bug or error.
1 vote -
Fix 10 rep max
If I do more than 10 reps - my 10 rep max stays the same even if I have lifted heavier
1 vote -
Weekly distance for cardio activities
I would like to see my weekly distance for walking and running.
1 vote -
Combine circle material with this app
It would be great if we can have all the circle app materials here or vise versa. All in one app.
1 vote -
A "q&a" on the dashboard
Would help to navigate easier. Or a chat... for the life of me.....when you copy a meal or favorite why doesn't the recipe move with it. And if it does someone please let me know hos I find it
1 vote -
Show daily totals always at top of diary entry
Freeze the daily macro totals at the top of the diary detail entry. This will simplify pre-tracking as I'm constantly adjusting portion size then having to switch screens to see how the adjustment affected my macros for the day.
1 vote -
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
