Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6428 results found
-
Show overall muscle fatigue like fitbod
I really love the idea of seeing the overall picture of muscles worked out (like fitbod post workout), so I don’t forget one or can plan around fatigue.
3 votes -
3 votes
-
Tell me what to eat
Tell me what meals/items to eat based on what my remaining goal status is. Bonus feature- base the suggestion on what I have in my digital fridge.
3 votes -
Advise what weights the models are using to help people determine whether its a muscle group where they should go heavier or lighter than us
Advise what weights the models are using to help people determine whether its a muscle group where they should go heavier or lighter than usual
3 votes -
Ability for user to add a video clip
I would like my remote trainer to be able to laugh at me while I flop around. Or as we will pretend, to watch and be able to critique my form Asynchronously to insure I am performing the exercises correctly.
3 votes -
Enter more stats on "Fitness Class" when adding activity. Ex. Max and average HR and calories burned.
Add workout stats to Fitness Class activity such as max and average heart rates, calories burned.
3 votes -
Use classes
Be able to use a class as a fit for the goal assigned.
3 votes -
Don’t sync deleted meals from MFP
Tried re-syncing several times, but Trainerize pulls through ALL data from a given day in MyFitnessPal including any foods I’ve deleted due to miscalculations/duplicates etc. Please only pull through the completed or EOD diary.
3 votes -
Create 30 day workout challenges
Have a challenge that lasts 14-30 days that focuses on one item or muscle group. Glutes, Abs, Cardio, or weight-loss.
Provide a 1month free or discount to anyone who meets the challenge goals.3 votes -
Sync the Lifetime Training app with the NFC enabled machines
Allow for linking the connected machines in the gym to the lifetime training app, otherwise it pauses your workout and records a separate Apple workout
3 votes -
Add new activity to curently selected day
If I want to add an activity/workout I completed yesterday, I go to the calendar, select yesterday, then click the + button. However, that activity is always added for today, then I have to manually move it to yesterday, causing many extra clicks.
Instead, any added activities should be logged against the day I selected in my calendar.
It needs to be fast, easy, and the minimal number of clicks.
3 votes -
allow notes to be taken on each workout
For each workout let them client take notes ..for example.. its arm day and your arms are sore ..so you drop weight that day and then can make note your arms were sore which is why you went lighter this time
3 votes -
Add the option of syncing with healthifyMe
It is more user friendly and helpful compared to my fitness Pal. Also it has been catered around Indians cooking and foods so most of the items are there in unlike my fitness Pal where most of the dishes are not in the database
3 votes -
Add description to the “live” video workouts
Include what body parts will be worked during the video and what exercises will be performed.
3 votes -
Ability to add in your own workout or scan QR code
More machines need to be added or have the ability to type in or scan qr if machine is not available such as the iso low lateral row and high lateral row, torso rotation, the incline and decline plated chess press machines etc
3 votes -
Add control over motivational features in settings
Would be great to hire the badges etc plus the ‘great keep it up’ screens that require an extra keystroke to kill. Many of us are motivated enough by marking planned sessions as complete and watching our KPIs
3 votes -
Add function to leave notes for my PT
Add a function into the diary maybe where you can put notes in on a certain day that you and your trainer can see
3 votes -
I need two coaches for feeding and exercises
I am involved with a nutrition coach, and I will deal with an exercise trainer, and they both use your program ?? How can I combine them
3 votes -
All training programs run like a video
Not all trainings run like a regular class only some do. And you have to stop and check the exercide put the info in and then continue. When is a full class video you only watch and follow.
3 votes -
Problem with the sleep section
You guys have to make a setting where if you make an error on the amount of hours that you slept you can fix it because I’m trying to change my hours and it doesn’t let me and I’m stuck with 10hrs and 45min of sleep which is not true. Please fix that as soon as possible.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?
