Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
4 votes
-
Disable the need to enter reps for “timed” exercises
When I start a round of certain exercises, everything goes on a timer. I’ll keep doing that exercise til the timer stops then go onto the next one. Let’s say I do 4 rounds, hit “complete”, then I’m prompted to enter number of reps. There’s no way I’m going to remember how many reps I did of a certain exercise during the timed workout over the course of 30 minutes. It’s tedious and takes away from the exercise if I have to pause and fill it out. Can this function be taken away?
4 votes -
4 votes
-
Posibilidad de ver los videos en el compu
Holà! Sería bueno poder descargar la app en el compte (Mac o pc) para ver mejor los videos.
4 votes -
4 votes
-
Let the demonstration video play the same time as the timer
Not sure if it’s just me but I can’t play the video and the timer at the same time. So the timer pauses each time I play each exercise demo.
4 votes -
Watch videos/movies while running and planking
I would love to be able to watch a movie, video or listen to my music while running or planking. This is a huge disadvantage in that I want to take my mind off of constantly looking at the clock. The app can play in the background for the times while I’m entertained during a workout. Each time o click off the screen after I hit start the app is paused. This is accomplished with the couch to 5k app and it’s very helpful.
4 votes -
Add a few indoor running exercises
There is no exercise for running on an olyptical which i think would be a great one to add. Same with stair master or treadmill
4 votes -
4 votes
-
Allow for workout videos to have trainer voice cues only and integrate personal playlists from personal library
Allow for personal music integration. Cues only during workout video option rather than trainers music options or voice only the entire time.
4 votes -
Load new programs before the morning they are to start.
When my trainer loads a new monthly program it doesn't show up until the Monday morning when it begins giving me no time to review it before I get to the gym. I would like to see it on Sunday so I can plan for the time I will need before I get to the gym.
4 votes -
Make it a one click add option for exercise videos listed on the main lifetime app
Please add a button to record exercise when user is doing a lifetime app exercise video (Shred, Flow, Cardio boxing, Barre, etc). This will sync exercise to app and record time/type of exercise. Thanks
4 votes -
Speed option for cardio
Have an option for cardio exercises to aim for certain speed, MET, Calorie, and RPE (%) output
I know there’s a create my own target, but being able to specifically prescribe and measure these metrics would be great
Thank you
5 votes -
Sound
Workout video should be able to mute or combine with my music! It shouldn’t interrupt my music!
4 votes -
4 votes
-
Track weight lifting easier with no workout
The ability to track actual weight lifting when not following a program instead of using general u der activity.
4 votes -
See previous weights used on desktop site
On the IOS app you can see the previous reps and weights but you can’t see that information on the desktop website. Make that information visible.
4 votes -
I row long distances and it will not let me record distance when I do 10,000 meters in one rowing session.
Allow larger rowing distances to be recorded.
4 votes -
allow workout groups to use video conferencing to workout collectively with friends
I want to be able to workout with my friends. It would be great to see them complete theirs while I complete mines
4 votes -
Diseño de objetivos y agrupacion de personas por objetivos
Poder contar con alternativas de asesoría especifica según el objetivo que tienen las personas, lo que requiere preseleccionar grupos focales y atender las especificidades
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?
