Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
Stairmaster
Stair master setting needs to be in steps and floors rather than distance!
4 votes -
Readiness to train section prior to each session.
Would be great to be able to rate how I'm feeling before each session. Sleep, energy, stress and DOMS.
4 votes -
Rowing (machine) in activities or as exercise
What happened to the rowing machine option ?
4 votes -
4 votes
-
Customize your work out
My trainer often times will say “choose one exercise from below.” It would be cool, if I could pick the exercise and create my work out before I start. That way, I’m not having to scroll through a bunch of exercises I’m not going to do.
4 votes -
Connect to HealthKit
HealthKit allows a user to sync detailed data of your body down to resting heart rate to measurements. It’s a game changer and a time saver as well
4 votes -
4 votes
-
4 votes
-
Add more integrations for Zapier
Add more api hooks so that more things can be automated. Add more triggers and more calls to the API.
4 votes -
Add more options for apps.
I use iFITNESS activity as a pedometer
4 votes -
4 votes
-
4 votes
-
Move rest clock to top of screen. When you enter your reps and weight maybe it automatically starts timer
Timer gets hidden behind keyboard when I go to enter reps and weight sometimes causes me to forget to hit it. Would be nice if after you enter your set data the timer would start automatically as well.
4 votes -
Please improve search. It’s so hard to find the workouts I want. Dumbbell for example should provide the most common exercises first or thos
Improve exercise search
4 votes -
In app ability to purchase trainers program products
In app ability to purchase trainers program products
4 votes -
Create a female version for exercise videos
Add a version with a female trainer.
4 votes -
4 votes
-
4 votes
-
Maybe have a trainer link up a beyond the white board app for fit bit and iron app so everything is synced .
Maybe have a trainer link up a beyond the white board app for fit bit and iron app so everything is synced .
4 votes -
Data collection relevant to machine
Make the data collection relevant to the machine. For example, number of steps for Stairclimbers instead of miles. It’s confusing.
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?
