Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
Recovery Features
Add in recovery features that could sync with workouts (and how heavy/intense they are) with water and food intake to best align rest days and days to push/PR!
5 votes -
Show max weight in addition to last weeks weight
Show max weight/ reps not just most recent. Would be helpful if your coming back from injury instead of having to click on an exercise
5 votes -
To be able to add some text (a note) to the day.
To be able to add some text each day - so you could add some text about difficulties/barriers or positives or anything else relevant.
5 votes -
Trail running
It would be useful and helpful to add a button to the workout list for Trail Running. You may already know that trail running requires a separate set of fitness skills from road running. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
5 votes -
Tic Watch w/ Wear OS app
I have a smart watch Tic Watch that uses the Wear OS app. It uses TicHealth, TicExercise, Ticpulse, Ticsleep, and fit applications. How can I sync it with the app like an apple watch or fitbit?
5 votes -
Connect to itouch slim watch
I would love it if the program would connect to my iTouch slim watch.
5 votes -
ability to view GTX and personal training group sessions times, dates
GTX and other group personal training sessions and workouts. Be able to search if you are paying extra for these classes digitally or in person. Ability to see what day and time group classes are offered.
5 votes -
Faster data input
The app really slows down when entering data for sets, reps, etc. The cursor won't even show up for a couple seconds with corresponding click sound. Maybe this is an android issue, but even so, please improve overall functionality/compatibility. Really annoying when trying to get through a quick workout and a tenth of my time is wasted on waiting for the app to respond to basic input.
5 votes -
A gif
A gif that shows the basic movement. Also allow for the timer to continue even when I put my phone to sleep. Also let my Apple Watch heart rate monitor apply to the app. All I want to see on my heart rate monitor is to see if I’m in the right zone. Music and the resting time that’s it. Keep it simple but motivational that your heart rate is in the right zone to keep pushing.
5 votes -
Bring back the timer sound please
All of a sudden my timer has stopped making the ping sound and only causes a small vibrate. I’ve checked my settings and turned on the ringer on my phone (iPhone) and it still won’t sound.
I like having the sound on so I can get under the bar and hear the stop during intervals.
5 votes -
Background performance on iPhones when running a workout can be significantly improved
When I’m running a workout and put Trainerize in the background, my iPhone becomes quite sluggish and animations become choppy. Also my battery dies a lot faster when running a workout. I would guess that something in the workout setup is not performant and affecting the battery and system performance.
5 votes -
Add an optional "whiteboard" feature
For daily posted workouts in certain groups, it's fun to have a whiteboard where people can view others results for certain workouts or lifts. It helps build camaraderie for small group training units.
5 votes -
Add types of cardio
Would love to be able to add spinning along with cycling - or treadmill running instead of just running.
5 votes -
Fix spacing in private messaging with trainer
The spacing right now is crazy when DMing with your trainer and has quite a lag. It would be easier to read and keep up in conversation if the spacing was closer together (like iPhone texting).
5 votes -
Add option to add a note to General Activity.
Add note to General Activity. So if my activity isn’t listed, I can let my trainer know what activity I did.
5 votes -
Mini morning series
A few 10-15 minute mini series for those who have v little time in the morning pre work.
I do 12 hour shifts and on the days I work it's difficult/impossible to fit in a full session so I do a mini series I've created with my trainer and I think others might benefit.5 votes -
The app should allow the trainee (user) to enter in daily exercise including free form not just the trainer.
I should be able to track my daily exercise without having a trainer do it for me.
5 votes -
Track Mileage
Track mileage on runs and add gear. Enter running shoes and track miles.
5 votes -
Allow sync with YUNMAI smart scale
Allow sync with YUNMAI smart scale
5 votes -
Video uploads
If there is an ability to upload videos, trainers can take a look at client’s form and make corrections
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?
