Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
Quick add on meal tracker
Option to just add the calories and brief description of meal or photo rather than full ingredients
3 votes -
Afvink functie
Ik zou het fijn vinden als er een functie zou komen dat je bij een workout per set af kan vinken. Mocht er dan een apparaat bezet zijn en je de volgorde niet kan aanhouden kan je makkelijk terug lezen wat je al hebt gedaan en nog moet doen
1 vote -
Search for recipes based on an ingredients
Search for recipes based off of an ingredient you already have. Ie: you have a zucchini, so you search for "zucchini" and recipes with zucchini as an ingredient pop up
1,036 votes -
Fix the weight tracking
The weight tracking is not accurate. When I put in a weight, it automatically changes it to a different number. This happens whether I manual input through Trainerize and with tracking linked to MFP. This is very frustrating.
1 vote -
Streak tracker to appear on phones home screen vs in app
Recently started using Duolingo and they offer a pop up streak tracker, it's extremely motivational to see it when I open my phone it gives that dopamine hit and makes me want to instantly open the app and keep the streak going.
2 votes -
Abyon
Digital Scale
1 vote -
adding exercise removes manual entries
After taking time to manually adjust my prescribed exercises - reps/weights - adding a new exercise removes all the previous entries causing me to re-enter. Terribly frustrating.
2 votes -
Ability to edit meals from the app instead of just logging it in its entirety for the day
For example, I never add onions, so it would be great if I could log a meal from the app, but then edit it to remove the onions.
1 vote -
Adjust calories remaining by calories burned
For those looking to be in a calorie deficit, our remaining calories should be adjusted by calories burned. For example, if my goal is to have a 500 calorie deficit and I do a workout burning 400 calories, my caloric goal should increase so I don’t have a 900 caloric deficit. We need to be eating enough to fuel our bodies while attempting to reach our goals.
4 votes -
Receive a phone notification when receiving private messages
Receive a phone notification (not in the app or through email) when I receive private messages. My trainer messages me regularly and I don’t want to flood my email inbox every time she messages me, and I’m not constantly checking my app to know if there’s a message. Phone notification would be helpful.
8 votes -
To be able to put the time next to each meal
For example I had coffee at 7:00 but that’s not my breakfast. I’ll eat my breakfast at 9:00 am. I want to track 7:00 am coffee, 9:00 am breakfast etc. The way it set now whatever I enter in the morning say 10:00 am everything is entered in that time. There are no others options.
1 vote -
Add a nutrient summary
Add in a place where we can see meal nutrients and daily summary, with green yellow, red indicators
4 votes -
Android Compatibility
I cannot delete meals because there is a dumb pop up confirming if I want to delete a meal.
1. Why would I need to confirm to delete the meal? Literally I have to go through a series of clicks just to delete already, that should be confirmation enough.
2. The pop up box doesn't fit on the screen correctly so I cannot even confirm. The text box doesn't fit the screen and I cannot rotate the screen to even extend it so the pop up box fits. This is so dumb. I'm giving this app a one star for…3 votes -
3 votes
-
Please add some Indian meal ideas as well. Preferably non vegetarian and Paneer. Thanks
It would be great to see Indian food recipes added to the plans. Home cooked preferably. Kebabs if oven cooked/grilled use minimal oil so those could be great choices. How about chapatis?
2 votes -
Grey out the set I’ve finished when the rest timer goes off. I constantly forget which set I’m up to, this would visually help loads
When I finish a set - I hit the clock and set off my ‘rest’ time. It would be amazing to have that then grey out the set I’m finished with for the day. Otherwise I’m doing mental gymnastics at 5am remembering if I’m on my 2nd 3rd or 4th set etc
204 votes -
Fractions for measurements
I took my body measurements this morning. It would be great if you could add the fractions to the body measurements. Having to convert them into decimals is a little time consuming. Thanks!
3 votes -
Edit workout history data
When I first started using this app, I had a little confusion about how the weight was to be recorded in the app when it came to dumbbells. So I’ve got a few movements that I’d like to go back (1yr+) and correct the record. It really doesn’t matter THAT much, but it does skew the stats & “estimated 1 rep max”
1 vote -
I should be able to enter correct colorie count in custom meals. I am unable to enter calories in poins
When I enter the calorie count the app does not let me enter in points. Eg protein is 14.5 I can only enter 14 hope this is clear. Cause it messes my over all calories
2 votes -
Make it fit various shifts
I am night shift (8-8am) I have to mark everything done in middle of my day or I don't get the daily badge. Then I am stressed all night about doing it exactly as I said in the schedule. I can't be only one with a shift that includes midnight.
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?
