Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
Connect Garmin metrics, such as blood pressure measurements
Certain features within Garmin Connect don't transfer over. Manual inputs but nice to not have to enter. A lot pulls in from the watch, but also the scale and other items
3 votes -
Apple Watch glitch
Apple Watch keeps registering a new exercise after I finish on the phone the watch keeps going and when finished it logs another workout instead of ending it when I end the phone workout.
3 votes -
Make the option to create custom workouts
There are some exercises i do that i want to enter on the app but there is no option for them. I know the program is mostly for the power rack but people also have dumbells and other equipment so if you want people to utilize this app for their all around tracker, giving people the option to add in their own would be very beneficial and mitigate people going to a different tracker app that already has this feature.
1 vote -
A way to measure portions and determine calories in food without a scale
I’ve seen these devices being sold on Tik Tok that can tell you how many calories are in foods - kids like a scale of sorts. You put the food item in the scale, and it calculates the calories in a potion of food.
3 votes -
Favorites
When I save a meal as a Favorite it doesn't appear when I press Add Meal. I have to go to my profile and add it from there. I feel like this should appear in the Add Meal Favorites section. The section already exists.
7 votes -
Pausing a plan
Ability to pause a program, like if you’re on vacation or skipped a few days because you’re sick. Fitplan app is great with this, benchmark against them.
4 votes -
Add a daily note/journal box.
Along with the “Workout,” “Activity,” etc buttons, add a button for a journal entry for the day.
34 votes -
Stop crashing on IOS every 10 mins
Stop crashing on IOS every 10 mins, it’s been like this for months please fix it
2 votes -
ColoriageVIP: Des coloriages magnifiques sans filigrane, juste pour vous !
Salut les petits artistes et les amoureux du coloriage Vous revez dune montagne de coloriages tous plus beaux les uns que les autres prets a etre imprimes et personnalises avec vos couleurs preferees Ne cherchez plus https://coloriagevip.com/ est la pour exaucer vos voeux
Chez ColoriageVIP on a une passion vous offrir les meilleurs coloriages du monde entier Des dessins rigolos des personnages incroyables des animaux adorables Bref on a de quoi vous faire rever et laisser libre cours a votre imagination
Et le meilleur dans tout ca Cest que nos coloriages sont dune qualite super top On a fait appel…
1 vote -
Play the timer when on another app
If you use another app between sets the timer doesn't go off to notify the end of the break so I have to use a separate clock app. It would be great if the end timer played when you're doing something else on the phone.
2 votes -
Meal plans and a Calorie Specific Calculator
I would like to see a meal planning app that focusses and aligns with the Body for Life Program. Maybe a section that includes appropriate meal plans for weight loss/ fat loss in specific calorie ranges. Also it would be nice if there were an area where we could input our current weight and get a personalized calorie range for weight loss based on age, sex, height.
4 votes -
Allow Google login for Myfitnesspal login
Doesn’t allow you to sync MyFitnesspal if you use your google login.
2 votes -
Disable auto popup of camera app
Give us an option to disable the auto popup of camera app when adding a meal. This is unnecessary friction when I want to quickly add a mea.
3 votes -
Make the options work
I just selected pescatarian diet. Then I clicked the regenerate. I'm still getting chicken in my meal plan. Why?
3 votes -
Reset my weight….it always goes back to my first weigh in. Doesn’t show my progress. So frustrating!
Have your IT person look in to fixing the bug!
3 votes -
Make saved meals easier to find
Saved meals need to be easier to find
2 votes -
Time
Track duration of workout (start/end time)
Update got rid of the feature that tracked your start/end time of each workout and I would like to bring that back please!
1 vote -
Be able to copy meal to another day but have the ability to modify that meal plan by removing items or adjusting units.
I can copy the meal, but it is sometimes not identical to what I am having; instead of using one ingredient, I substitute it, but instead of deleting the entire entry, I want to be able to modify it. And as of right now, I can't do that.
5 votes -
Incomplete country list in settings
Add Puerto Rico to the Country list or under United States of America.
1 vote -
Identify and count calories with photo
The app should identify igredients and meals just by taking the photo. It could sugest its calories and vitamins.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?
