Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
Darkmode please!
Please add a darkmode feature. Thanks so much! I'm on android for reference.
4 votes -
Review the recipes. The beet smoothie has beets in the instructions, but it’s not in the ingredients therefore didn’t show up on my list
Also, the shrimp stir fry has coconut aminos in the ingredients, but it’s not In the instructions.
2 votes -
Add more types of loaded carries
Add more types of loaded carries - waiter’s walk, suitcase carry, bottoms up carry, etc.
1 vote -
Add option for distance as “target type” option
In addition to “time” or “weight” or “reps”, also add distance for loaded carries, farmers walks, etc.
1 vote -
More dashboard options for workout routines
I would like more exercises/workouts on our dashboard so we have more options of what we want to do and/or add to our routine.
1 vote -
Have half servings as previously did. I.e avocado.
Can only enter 1 serving, not a half. I could do that before update.
4 votes -
sync with apple health is very inconsistent please fix only sleep updates regularly
the sync with apple health is very inconsistent after doing all the required things inly my sleep updates regularly other stats dont update or have stopped updating seems some troubleshooting is needed
10 votes -
It would be helpful to be able to enter fractions for number of servings. For example 1/2 of 6" cubano sandwich .
Ability to enter or choose fraction for number of servings
18 votes -
Feedback
The app is pretty slow loading. When you mark something as complete you gotta then hit another button to bring you back to tick box list. This makes it slow and not intuitive
2 votes -
Improve the user experience of meal tracking, including improved ability to add and save recipes
Improve overall user experience of meal tracking, including ability to add and save recipes
4 votes -
Adjust serving size after scanning barcode
It would be convenient to be able to adjust serving size after scanning a food item instead of having to exit out of the scanner and review then adjust serving size
10 votes -
Fix diary sync from MyFitnessPal
Please fix the diary syncing from mfp as I have to continuously manually sync this every time I add anything.
7 votes -
Improve ypur food database and allow to build our own recipies.
Often, I can't find what I eat. Either the barcode is not recognized or the food I describe is not there.
7 votes -
Update the app
Your app has a bug when trying to send videos. It crashes when attempting to upload. I've tried various forms for attaching, cleared the cache, and still am hit with a dev error. Please fix this, it's very frustrating.
3 votes -
Ability to take meal pics
I would like to be able to add meal pics for quick and easy tracking, even if I have MyFitnessPal connected as my meal tracking. Also, I can’t access my trainers meal plans with MyFitnessPal connected, I wish I could.
3 votes -
Issue with going "back"
When I go "back" in the app using my phone's back button versus the apps back arrow it causes it to go back to different places
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Timer
Have timer grey out or change color once complete so you know what set you’re on
1 vote -
2 meals a day in meal planner
I want to be able to choose 2 meals per day for people doing IF. If you don’t think it is a healthy option put a disclaimer on it or something, but I can’t use the planner properly for someone eating two meals per day. Or at least I want to have a way to make the first two meals smaller and the last meal bigger since the first two might be eaten close togeher
1 vote -
Easily go back to previous data by calendar form
Instead of having to continuously tap the back button to see previous data. I would like a calendar form option. Click the data and see my own previous data. Data like foods, workouts, calories, macros etc.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?
