Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6426 results found
-
Printable tips from the videos.
I take notes, hi light, use sticky notes, etc. and have a health binder to take to appointments to share with my providers. Adding these excellent tips and strategies to my health journey plan would be so helpful! Thank you!
1 vote -
1 vote
-
The steak algorithm in HSN should be able to deal with me checking off a day after that day has passed.
If I forget to check off my habit the day of, but I did do my habit, and then check it off later, the streak counter that has been reset doesn’t recalibrate now that the streak has been maintained in the app. This is very demotivating. The algorithm should be able to see that the streak is intact and recalculate.
1 vote -
Chair Workouts
Add more chair/seated workouts
1 vote -
Add the Simple app to the meal tracking capabilities
Add the simple app to the available apps for meal tracking.
1 vote -
Rebounding
An option to a rebounding as an exercise
1 vote -
Add Nordic curls
Nordic hamstring curls
1 vote -
Remove the time stamps on the food. I find that it is not necessary. It makes copying forward look messy.
For example when I copy forward a food, it also copies forward the time stamp, which can inaccurate since I move food around throughout the day.
1 vote -
Be able to enter or change any entry in the web based application. User experience should not be less than what is on the phone app
Be able to enter or modify any data element in the web based app that is allowed in the phone app. Phone UI are difficult to use compared to web based tool on a PC with full keyboard and mouse for me and I would guess a fair number of users. Any data element that can be entered, modified, or deleted on the mobile app should have the same ability in the web based app.
1 vote -
More emojis in group chat
We need a "care" emoji in the womens group chat as well as a "heart" emoji & "sad" emoji!
18 votes -
Strength training tracking
AI should be able to acknowledge functional strength training that the app also acknowledges. I lift 4 times a week, my own program. The app get the info from my watch and calls it functional strength training. However AI counts that as a cardio workout, while still constituting me on my many hours of functional strength training.
1 vote -
Food tracking in app
Allow for searching for food in most recent. Don’t make the food photo request required so you have to skip it. Allow for corrections to be submitted for macros. Favorites should be in one place not two. Be allowed to favorite a food at anytime in the process. Food servings should be set to last used in recents.
3 votes -
Navigation Quick Guide
Some of the app features are “buried” and difficult to find when you first start using the app. A quick “walk through” when first time using the app would be super helpful.
1 vote -
More types of sport covered on the link between the app and samsung health
More types of sport covered on the link between the app and samsung health
4 votes -
Count how much ive eaten not how much to go
I can't deal with the mental gymnastics of trying to work out how much ive eaten, the slider shows how much to go but the numbers don't match my individual needs so am constantly trying to workout how much ive eaten by adding and subtracting what's left to eat from the total numbers. Its exhausting. Alternatively the sliders could have a manual adjustment so I can change the limits to the numbers I want for my individual needs
3 votes -
Ability to add item
Ability to add steam room, hot tub or ice bath. I’m sure 25 min in a suana burns off calories
1 vote -
Designate separate placement for branding
Separate line/designation for branding category. When entering branding with food item separate description line for that would be AMAZING. I cannot stand trying to find out if a particular brand has been added or not yet because either I can’t see the brand on the end of the line or it is at the beginning & that’s all I can see.
2 votes -
3 votes
-
Compare data with same age group
I would like to recommend adding a feature to compare my progress with people of the same age group and benchmarking that to the more fit or better achieving athletes
3 votes -
Additional Activity Category: Rucking
Add Rucking to the activities list and add a data field that allows you to add the amount of weight rucked.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
