Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6426 results found
-
Drinks option
When logging drinks I have to put them under snacks. Could we have a dedicated 'Drinks' option 0lease. Thanks
17 votes -
1 vote
-
Place decimal
When add a custom food, I am not able to add the decimals in the macros, only whole numbers.
289 votes -
1 vote
-
5 votes
-
Connect to myAir app
MyAir provides sleep data which shows daily trends in addition to fitbit.
1 vote -
Set confidence / feel
Would be great to have a simple way to mark the confidence in each set. Something super simple like the “effort” log at the end of the workout, so that I can record whether it was a clean set, or a struggled set, even if I hit the number of reps.
1 vote -
Let me add calories burnt to all cardio activities
As my watch (Huawei Watch Ultimate / Huawei Health) is not supported and the Health Connect beta version isn't working, I'd like to be able to manually add stats such as calories burnt etc. to my cardio activities
1 vote -
I can't get my watch to connect
Make it easy to connect
1 vote -
Add Recipes from the add meal view
I'd like to be able to add Recipes or Favourites from the same view where you add foods. It's confusing to only be able to access recipes from the"take photo" window.
1 vote -
Change drop bar to a type box for water intake
The drop bar is very clunky, having to scroll down and find your water amount is an awkward user interface. Instead, add a type box so that we can just enter in how much we drank. Maybe add a recent or favorite amounts tab, like what the meal tracker has.
5 votes -
Adding Tai Chi as a recordable exercise
Add Tia Chi as a recordable exercise
1 vote -
Delete or sort custom meals
I love the AI meal input for when I'm at a restaurant, but I don't need to keep that meal forever. A delete option would be great so that we can find the ones that we keep using easier.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
2 votes
-
I like Practice Better interface better
I like Practice Better interface Better because you can easily put quantity of food (ex: .5 of serving size or 6 Oz of chicken) and it's easy to move ingredients from one meal to another if you messed up the dates or times. I see you do have recipes and maybe favorite foods which I'm looking forward to trying out
1 vote -
Have the ability to turn off the tutorials on the app
The tutorials keep popping up when i have been useing the app for a long tiime. Need an option to turn off
1 vote -
Dictate food ingredients and their measurements
Dictate a food item and the measurement, ex. “50 grams of carrots” and have the app suggest the closest item and then u can add it to a meal or recipe.
5 votes -
Recipe copy and paste
In other apps you can copy the ingredients and amounts all at once. Then you can name it. Way easier then having to enter each thing and less time needed
10 votes -
link Garmin workout with planned workout
link Garmin workout with planned workout, so it appears as one and not two distinct workouts
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?
