Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
Smart watch options
The app should have an option to add different smart watches like Ticwatch. Google pixel watch etc
44 votes -
Load YOUR recipes into the app
Seems silly that the recipes / meals provided to me by my coach aren't already included in the app. Add them so we don't have to take the time to add them manually!!
20 votes -
See similar movement history
I would love the ability to see weight and set/rep history for relevant similar exercises. If I'm doing barbell bench press my previous dumbbell bench press info applies and would help me make a weight selection.
3 votes -
Fix the audio on the rest timer. Currently it silences whatever audio I have in my headphones
Whenever I use the timer feature for test between sets the app will override whatever audio I'm listening to in my headphones. When the timer goes off, the audio stops. I usually have to go back in to the audio and restart it or close the audio program and restart it.
7 votes -
Correct food measurements
Can we get something that’s easier to read than these mathematical scientific equations to the meals? One example told me I needed 37.5 almonds and 3/8 of a cup of rolled oats. These seem oddly specific and seems way to odd to be eating them like that. I would just like the measurements to make somewhat of sense.
3 votes -
1 vote
-
Rest pause and drop set as a set
add a set that incorporates rest pause (with options for how many sets in that rest pause set) and same for drop sets. And include a timer in between the sets.
5 votes -
Fix it
When I log doesn’t count/register the calories of the items
1 vote -
Substitute
It would be nice if when you substitute out workouts it will remembered that you did that and put them in for the next week workout.
18 votes -
Gamification toggle on/off.
I just want to mark tasks done. Don’t need the cartoons.
2 votes -
Meal tracker intent
The ability to track meals with other (more) apps, such as the intent meal planner app
5 votes -
7 votes
-
Break down the different kinds of fats
There are "good fats", avocados, coconut oil, olive oil. Then their not so good fats, baked goods, lard, bacon. I think we should know the difference between eating an avocado and eating bacon.
9 votes -
1 vote
-
Allow for substitutions within meal suggestions/recipes
It would be great to be able to make substitutions/edits when creating one of the in-app meals. For example, substituting chicken for vegan sausage in one of the recipes and having the nutrients adjusted.
33 votes -
Takes you many taps to enter a food with prefilled fields
The serving size is already filled in. Just get rid of the pre-filled field and let me enter a decimal. For example, 1 cup is the default serving for milk. So if i used .5 cup, that's like four taps just to enter one food. Delete the 1, select 1/2, save it, then log it. It takes forever to enter a meal.
2 votes -
Post PR and most recent weight with exercises
Have both your PR and your most recent activity/weight for said exercises. Especially after an injury, seeing progress vs just where you used to be is huge!
7 votes -
Add a meal for previous day
If I miss logging a meal for previous day I have to enter it in current day then copy to day before and delete from current day.
11 votes -
Integration with Rise Sleep app
Ability to use Sleep data from the Rise Sleep app
1 vote -
Edit or delete comment
Being able to edit a comment or delete entirely for ones already made. Hate seeing typos
9 votes
- Don't see your idea?
