Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
Save your weights during your workout so you cant accidentally discard the whole thing
It would be great if you could save your weights and reps throughout the workout as I often bump my phone and see the discard message which is annoying if you do discard the whole thing!
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Apple Watch when using Trainerize for an activity will not say on when wrist is down
When an activity is running on an Apple Watch and you put your wrist down the Trainerize app fades to the background, and you cannot see your heart rate, for example. When using the native Apple fitness app, when you put the wrist down, this does not happen. In summary, when the Trainerize app is running an activity that it is displayed on the screen all the time.
2 votes -
iOS 17 vid player not working
Can’t play demo vids on the iPhone 15 pro max - the play button is now covered by the status display
1 vote -
Swimming
Enter calories and distance for swimming
6 votes -
Customizable beep at end of activity
The beep is too quiet for me to hear at the end of a skipping activity in my yard. I want to customise the sound it uses e.g. a phone ringtone or notification sound or something so I don't have to stop skipping to check it
1 vote -
PLEASE SAVE WORKOUT WITH HAVING TO RATE IT
Please save workout once we hit done , like I hate that we also have to rate it before it saves .
Like I can rate it later but if I miss that then nothing saves and it’s so annoying .
So once we select done that’s it workout saved in the books and I can rate it later on if I wish5 votes -
Be able to see more than 1 program in the app.
Be able to see all purchased programs in the app.
Example… I purchased 6 week body weight shred, 12 week super shred and the 6 week abs programs. I’m only able to see 1 at a time.2 votes -
Add connectivity for heytap health
Add connectivity for heytap heath for oppo watch users
1 vote -
Elementos para el entrenamiento.
En los videos debe haber una descripción de los elementos a usarse en el entrenamiento.
1 vote -
Have more apis or connection devices list.
I use a Samsung watch to track while the app only allows Fitbit or apple to pair up.
17 votes -
Jyoupro
It's an app for tracking many fitness items like fitbit.
2 votes -
3 votes
-
Notes from your last workout viewable during current workout. So you can see your notes from the week before while you are working out.
CBH - could be heavier note or CBL - could be lighter etc
721 votes -
Would like to compare my workouts or personsal bests
I see the distance an time but never recall how it compares with last week for example having a personal best or goal we can set would be nice. One year I tracked my miles on an excel spreadsheet it was inspiring
2 votes -
Repeat prior set number of reps/weight
I’ll often do the same reps and weight in subsequent sets (eg 10 reps @ 50 lbs). It would make data entry faster if I could just copy numbers from the last set of the same exercise I did.
5 votes -
Connect Personal Training App exercises and workouts to EOS Fitness App and E-Gym App
Connect Personal Training App exercises and workouts to EOS Fitness App and E-Gym App so leaderboard and challenges are synced and all three apps are synced together to effectively manage and track progress accurately and consistently.
3 votes -
Comment section under meals in planner
I have found a recipe that I made according to the recipe and it looked nothing like the picture. The ratios or one of the ingredients is wrong and the result was inedible. I would have been better off to eat the ingredients on their own. A comment section below the meal would allow for feedback or to advise of possible errors.
6 votes -
Restart or change start date.
Im big on schedules. And I have been off a few days can we have a restart start from beginning button. Can you have a restart feature? So that I can start over ?
4 votes -
Improve platform reliability and stability
The app frequently stops working on wifi for me. There also seem to be issues between the desktop version and what's uploaded there by my trainer vs. What I see on my device. Bring back my ability to see and edit my schedule on the desktop version please. Overall, please improve the reliability and stability of the platform.
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?
