Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
Fitbit and other app connection help files
Fitbit is connected and tries to sync but it's unclear if it's worked. Now the system is taking only data from the Fitbit app but no matter how I disconnect the Fitbit and reconnect then resync it doesn't not txfr data, please can you advise or generate a help file on this type of issue.
1 vote -
Eveytime you complete a set, mark it out as red so you know you have completed it
Eveytime you complete a set, mark it out as red so you know you have completed it
8 votes -
Share food log diaries
Currently my spouse and I are able to copy each others food logs in my fitness pal. We take turns meal prepping and planning meals . We have no switched yet mainly to this reason of not being able to see each others food logs and copy
15 votes -
Im not sure if this progra is widely known but i have been attending G.L.A.D knee and hip program, and now i am in the G.L.A.D back program
This program is from Sweden, I believe. It is for us overweight sedentary individuals, who have k ee, hips, and or back pain which is preventing us from moving.
1 vote -
Can you please extend the streak time?
Can you please extend the streak time? By the time I get home from work and get stuff sorted and then get to the gym, it’s late. By the time I complete my challenges, it tells me in order to continue my streak, I need to complete the next day by 9am or 12pm (I forget which one). But people need sleep and people go to work. I couldn’t complete 2 days worth in 12-15 hours but also am competitive with myself and would appreciate seeing my streaks and accomplishments.
5 votes -
Have more apis or connection devices list.
I use a Samsung watch to track while the app only allows Fitbit or apple to pair up.
17 votes -
Stop crashing on IOS every 10 mins
Stop crashing on IOS every 10 mins, it’s been like this for months please fix it
2 votes -
Zoom in on text - it is so small
Some of the text is so small - wish there was a way to zoom in
7 votes -
Play the timer when on another app
If you use another app between sets the timer doesn't go off to notify the end of the break so I have to use a separate clock app. It would be great if the end timer played when you're doing something else on the phone.
2 votes -
Allow Google login for Myfitnesspal login
Doesn’t allow you to sync MyFitnesspal if you use your google login.
2 votes -
Suggestions for weights on dumbbells
It would be great to have an idea of suggested weight for each workout. Newbies to working out (like me) have no idea where to start. Some exercises require heavier while others are lighter. So knowing the suggestion would be so helpful
1 vote -
Smoothie builder
Add a shake or smoothie builder.
4 votes -
Power efficiency
The app uses a lot of power especially during workouts. The phone heats up a lot. Sometimes even after workouts the app uses a lot of power so I’ll close it when not in use.
4 votes -
track workout progress
I’d like to see what my average paces overtime. I found somewhere (I don’t know where because it’s not intuitive) my workouts hand they have my average pace. It would be nice to see my progress over time and to split workouts from pool swims and open water swims. And then see if/how I’m improving
1 vote -
Fix New Bug:
I am no longer able to update blood pressure stats
1 vote -
Make saved meals easier to find
Saved meals need to be easier to find
2 votes -
Meal planner
When you’re in meal planner and I want to select the meal I ate for the day…the “ATE TODAY” button should turn a diff color to know you selected it already
3 votes -
Can you sync my weight and body compositions like libra etc.?
Can you sync my weight and body compositions like libra etc.?
1 vote -
Today
Highlight Today's date in both bold font and maybe a different color or with a circle. Just bold doesn't stand out well.
4 votes -
Enter on computer
I’d like to enter meals from desktop computer
31 votes
- Don't see your idea?
