Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
Allow goal setting for macros
I'd like to have a setting for my macros just like the weight goals. This would make it easier so tgat I'm not constantly referring to something outside the app
4 votes -
1 vote
-
Apple Watch glitch
Apple Watch keeps registering a new exercise after I finish on the phone the watch keeps going and when finished it logs another workout instead of ending it when I end the phone workout.
3 votes -
A way to measure portions and determine calories in food without a scale
I’ve seen these devices being sold on Tik Tok that can tell you how many calories are in foods - kids like a scale of sorts. You put the food item in the scale, and it calculates the calories in a potion of food.
3 votes -
Traveling function
Structure a plan for international travel, food, exercise program
1 vote -
1 vote
-
More track apps to connect that is cheaper than fitnesspal.
App such as lifesum is much cheaper than fitnesspal
5 votes -
Incluir clases grupales
Debe incluirse una forma de reportar las clases grupales en las que se participa como parte del entrenamiento
1 vote -
Let us add in blood work with chemical and hormone levels
When you get blood panels done you’re given 40+ bio markers for chemical and hormone balances. Those are seriously impacted by food and exercise and our trainers should be able to use that when they build programs for us within this app.
8 votes -
Meal editing after saving
I would like to be able to edit or delete single item from a meal after saving without deleting and reentering the whole meal.
263 votes -
Allow user to enter the serving size themself
The app defaults to 1 serving, e.g. 1 cup, and then only offers fractions. This is super clunky and time consuming. At least default it to the -. Better yet, allow user to enter in decimals.
88 votes -
App improvements
Monthly stats, cumulative weight etc. Better access to pb's
5 votes -
46 votes
-
Disable auto popup of camera app
Give us an option to disable the auto popup of camera app when adding a meal. This is unnecessary friction when I want to quickly add a mea.
3 votes -
Enhance our motivation using friendly competition
Beginning with a new group, offer CHALLENGES1. Track the most water days Month 1 WIN A FREE Water Bottle w/CC's logo on it (everyone luvs something free) The benefits are we become interested in our teammates, WATER is not an obstacle, it's abecomes our goal, by linking a competitive challenge to a habit we must develop, helps it stick.
I don't know if you sell products, logo water bottles, pedometer tracker, hoody, would all be products in an online store.2 real quick.., when we finish and go on our own, offer a membership monthly/$9.99 and we can subscribe and
…4 votes -
Integrate Trainerize with Nutracheck
Nutracheck is amazing I find it better than MyFitnessPal it would be good if it could integrate directly with it
116 votes -
Make the options work
I just selected pescatarian diet. Then I clicked the regenerate. I'm still getting chicken in my meal plan. Why?
3 votes -
Reset my weight….it always goes back to my first weigh in. Doesn’t show my progress. So frustrating!
Have your IT person look in to fixing the bug!
3 votes -
Add connectivity with SLEEPON Go2Sleep sleep tracker
SLEEPON Go2Sleep is a good, useful and affordable sleep tracker. Does not need monthly subscription. Tracks all sleep stats include duration, sleep stages, sleep apnea, heart rate, heart rate variability, blood oxygen, movement during sleep, etc.
1 vote -
Have international registered bar codes
Many more products that you can scan
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?
